Gary W. Miller
Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Houston, TX
Gary Miller's practice includes extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, capital formation, contract negotiation/documentation, lending, factoring and day-to-day representation of corporations and other business entities. He frequently participates in the organization and financing of business entities, as well as the negotiation and documentation of complex transactions.
Special components of Gary's practice include the representation of United Kingdom-based companies in Texas, insurance agencies and representing business sellers who are new to the process of working with attorneys in sophisticated transactions. His representative transactions include the sale of a Houston-based oil and gas service company to a purchaser based out of the United Kingdom, the purchase of a California-based project services company by a company headquartered in England, and the sale of an insurance services company to a public corporation. Gary enjoys developing strong relationships with his clients and he strives to make a difference in their business lives. He is AV-rated and a fellow of the Houston Bar Foundation.
About Gary W. Miller
First Admitted: 1979, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.boyarmiller.com/attorneybios/gary-w-miller/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Congregation Beth Israel of Houston, Vice President of the Congregation's Endowment Board; Co-Chair of Legacy Giving Cabinet
- General Counsel and Member of the Executive Committee; former Board Chairman, Camp For All Foundation
- Former Member, Board of Trustees and Executive Committee, Shlenker School in Houston
- US News & World Report – Best Lawyers for Corporate Law, M&A Law and Venture Capital Law, 2015-2017
- Texas Monthly Magazine Top 100 Texas Super Lawyers, Houston, 2006
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Lawyers® - Corporate Law, M&A Law and Venture Capital Law, 2020-2021
- Texas Super Lawyers, 2005-2019
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating
- Super Lawyers Magazine National Corporate Counsel Edition Business/Corporate Super Lawyer, 2009
- University of Texas, With Honors, B.B.A.
- Fellow, Houston Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Foundation
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- Oil And Gas Service
Last Updated: 5/15/2022