Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Houston, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2004
Geoffrey Berg practices commercial litigation, including internet and technology matters, labor and employment and general civil trial. Geoff is licensed in Texas, Colorado, and Pennsylvania.
About Geoffrey Berg
First Admitted: 1995, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.bergplummer.com/attorneys/geoffrey-berg/
- Author: "Critics of our Israel policy are outside mainstream," Houston Chronicle, (June 14, 2008).Author: "Is Hamas viable 'partner for peace'? No. Hateful covenant makes cooperation an impossibility," Houston Chronicle, (February 6, 2006).Author: "The Big Lies," Arutz Sheva, (September 16, 2001).Federal Criminal White Collar Appellate Update, The Appellate Advocate, State Bar of Texas Appellate Section Update, Spring 2000 (with Joel Androphy).Author: "American Jews Ought to Take Good Look at GOP," Houston Chronicle, (May 15, 1998).Author: "Both Sides Need to Give on Jerusalem Issue," Houston Chronicle, (March 16, 1997).Author: "Israel's 'Bibi' Can Forge a Secure, Lasting Peace," Houston Chronicle, (June 5, 1996).Author: "Americans Getting a Notion of How Israelis Feel," Houston Chronicle, (April 21, 1995).Author: "Smoke, An Awful Noise and Fear on Flight 1499," Houston Chronicle, (Sept. 6, 1994).Author: "Israelis, Arabs Mustn't Let Extremists Write a 'Bosnian Future,'" Houston Chronicle, (March 6, 1994). , dgbb.com/berg.html
- "AV" rated by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (highest rating for Legal Ability and General Ethical Standards). Named one of Houston's Top Young Professionals by H Texas Magazine in 2007. Named to the inaugural list of Texas Super Lawyers, Corporate Counsel Edition (April 2008). Listed in Who's Who in American Law. Texas Super Lawyer in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. Named one of the Top Lawyers in Houston by H Texas Magazine in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.Named one of the Top Attorneys in Houston by Houston Magazine in its Top Attorneys & Law Firms section (an honor limited to less than 10 Houston lawyers and firms) in 2006. In December 2005, H Texas Magazine identified Berg as one of its "Professionals on the Fast Track." Named a Texas Rising Star by Texas Monthly Magazine in 2004. Listed in Best Lawyers Consumer Guide.
- University of Houston Law Center, JD, 1994
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem School of Law, Harry Sacher Human Rights Inst., 1993
- New York University, BA, Political Science / Journalism (double major), 1991
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation, 2015
- Oil & Gas
Last Updated: 6/22/2022