Gregg M. Rosenberg
Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Houston, TexasRosenberg & Associates
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation, Employment & Labor; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 1985
Education: South Texas College of Law Houston
Rosenberg & Associates3518 Travis
Houston, TX 77002 Visit website
Attorney Gregg M. Rosenberg is a partner at Rosenberg Sprovach Attorneys at Law in Houston, Texas, where he focuses his practice on employment law. Mr. Rosenberg works with many issues, including employment contracts, noncompete agreements, overtime compensation, sexual harassment, whistleblower protections and wrongful termination. He is also experienced with discrimination cases involving age, gender, race and sexual orientation. He serves clients in Houston and throughout Texas.
Mr. Rosenberg has over 35 years of experience and is an accomplished litigator. He has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization as a specialist in labor and employment law, and he is knowledgeable about state and federal employment laws and regulations, including the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans With Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act and the Whistleblower Protection Act.
Publications such as Houstonia magazine and The Best Lawyers in America have recognized Mr. Rosenberg for his accomplishments. He regularly speaks at continuing legal education programs and has taught at the State Bar of Texas Annual Advanced Employment Law Course. He is a member of the Houston Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Contributing to his local community is important to Mr. Rosenberg. He sits on the board of trustees of Congregation Beth Yeshurun and the Westwood Golf Club.
After earning a bachelor’s degree from Ithaca College, Mr. Rosenberg graduated from South Texas College of Law Houston. He is qualified to practice law before all Texas state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee
Employment Discrimination, Employment Law - Employee, Employment Law - Employer, Retaliation, Sexual Harassment, Wage & Hour Laws, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- 90% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Employment & Labor: Employee
First Admitted: 1985, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://rosenberg.redirontest.info/gregg-m-rosenberg/
- Frequent Lecturer, Continuing Legal Education Programs for the State Bar of Texas, University of Houston and South Texas College of Law
- Named, Who’s Who in American Law Students
- Named, Top Lawyers in Houston for 2015
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America
- Named, Texas Super Lawyers
- Named, The Best Lawyers in Houston
- Member, Board of Trustees- Westwood Golf Club
- Member, Board of Trustees- Congregation Beth Yeshurun
- Former Course Director, 3rd Annual Advanced Employment Law Course
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- Member, Houston and American Bar Associations
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- B.A. from Ithaca College, 1981
- Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Office location for Gregg M. Rosenberg
Houston, TX 77002
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Labor and Employment Law