J. Kyle Findley
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Houston, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2021
As an attorney at Arnold & Itkin LLP, J. Kyle Findley protects the rights of clients throughout Houston, Texas. He commits his practice to handling catastrophic personal injury cases that involve trucking, land contamination, maritime and plant explosions.
In 2004, Mr. Findley received a Bachelor of Arts in government from The University of Texas at Austin. Before earning a law degree from the South Texas College of Law in 2010, he worked in real estate, where he honed his negotiation skills conducting transactions for high net worth individuals and businesses.
Knowing the detailed circumstances leading to an injury is imperative for determining who is to blame and how the victim will be compensated. In every case, Mr. Findley conducts a thorough investigation to prove negligence. While treating his clients with compassion, he aggressively pursues justice and has no fear of taking on large corporations.
Among a number of seven-figure and eight figure awards Mr. Findley and his team have obtained for clients, he tried to verdict a case in which an offshore crane mechanic was injured. The jury deliberated about an hour before determining that the worker would be awarded $2.9 million. In another case, a Piladelphia jury awarded a $70 million dollar judgment for a pharmaceutical companies failure to warn. Mr. Findley has also negotiated numerous seven-figure and eight figure settlements for his clients.
As a testament to his achievements, Mr. Findley holds an Avvo "Superb" rating; he has been invited to join the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; and he has been included in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40.
Active with his peers, Mr. Findley is a member of the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Houston Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Business Litigation
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2021
About J. Kyle Findley
First Admitted: 2011, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.arnolditkin.com/meet-our-attorneys/kyle-findley/
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- State Bar of Louisiana
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- University of Texas, Bachelor of Arts in Government with Business Foundations with Honors, 2004
- A woman suffered serious back and neck injuries when an 18-wheeler made a dangerous turn and totaled her vehicle. https://t.co/QJqrtwWD3b
- A father and son were broken down on the side of the highway when an 18-wheeler plowed into their vehicle. https://t.co/G1IGFd1clr
- An improperly attached U-Haul trailer disconnected from the driver’s vehicle causing a serious accident. https://t.co/EQK70Fr1XX
- @BillySm89570841 Hello, Billy. We are very sorry to hear this. Please call us at 888-228-9930 if we can help you.
- @kansasgoat Hello, Glenn. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please give our office a call at 888-228-9930… https://t.co/kFe3sij31F
Last Updated: 5/15/2022