J. Kyle Findley
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Houston, TexasArnold & Itkin LLP
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Business Litigation; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2011
Education: South Texas College of Law Houston
Arnold & Itkin LLP6009 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77007 Visit website
As an attorney at Arnold & Itkin LLP, J. Kyle Findley protects the rights of clients throughout Houston, Texas. He commits his practice to handling catastrophic personal injury cases that involve trucking, land contamination, maritime and plant explosions.
In 2004, Mr. Findley received a Bachelor of Arts in government from The University of Texas at Austin. Before earning a law degree from the South Texas College of Law in 2010, he worked in real estate, where he honed his negotiation skills conducting transactions for high net worth individuals and businesses.
Knowing the detailed circumstances leading to an injury is imperative for determining who is to blame and how the victim will be compensated. In every case, Mr. Findley conducts a thorough investigation to prove negligence. While treating his clients with compassion, he aggressively pursues justice and has no fear of taking on large corporations.
Among a number of seven-figure and eight figure awards Mr. Findley and his team have obtained for clients, he tried to verdict a case in which an offshore crane mechanic was injured. The jury deliberated about an hour before determining that the worker would be awarded $2.9 million. In another case, a Piladelphia jury awarded a $70 million dollar judgment for a pharmaceutical companies failure to warn. Mr. Findley has also negotiated numerous seven-figure and eight figure settlements for his clients.
As a testament to his achievements, Mr. Findley holds an Avvo "Superb" rating; he has been invited to join the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; and he has been included in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40.
Active with his peers, Mr. Findley is a member of the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Houston Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Business Litigation
Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Business Litigation
First Admitted: 2011, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.arnolditkin.com/meet-our-attorneys/kyle-findley/
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- State Bar of Louisiana
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- University of Texas, Bachelor of Arts in Government with Business Foundations with Honors, 2004
Office location for J. Kyle Findley
6009 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77007
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2021
Top ListsUp-and-Coming 100: Texas Rising Stars: 2020 - 2021
Additional sources of information about J. Kyle Findley
Find me online
- @tevinjones617 We appreciate you reaching out to us. Please call us at 888-228-9930 to reach us. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Our “Stars at Night” Gala raised $151,000 for the @TexasATJ, a 501c3 nonprofit organization that grants millions of… https://t.co/vmV6xLaCTs
- @Lovedb4Created We appreciate you reaching out to us. Please call us at 888-228-9930 so we can discuss your claim f… https://t.co/bkuwPTTRx3