Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Houston, TexasThe Brothers Law Firm
Practice Areas: Medical malpractice; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2008
Education: University of Houston Law Center
The Brothers Law Firm2800 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056 Visit website
John Brothers created The Brothers Law Firm in 2018 with a vision to help the residents of Houston, Texas, navigate complex legal issues in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible. He spent the last 14-plus years fighting for the rights and best interests of his clients in trial and appellate courts in matters related to:
· Catastrophic personal injury: Car, truck and motorcycle accidents, bicycle and pedestrian accidents and accidents caused by defective products
· Premises liability: Slip-and-falls, dog bites and animal attacks, swimming pool accidents and accidents caused due to negligent security
· Medical malpractice: Prescription and drug errors, misdiagnosis, ER errors, surgical errors, anesthesia errors and birth injuries
Majoring in political science and government, Mr. Brothers graduated summa cum laude with his Bachelor of Arts from The Citadel in 2005. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Houston Law Center in 2008. While there, he functioned as the articles editor for the Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy and was a recipient of the James Coleman Award for achieving the highest grade point average (GPA).
Before founding his own firm, Mr. Brothers served as an attorney and partner at several other prominent Texas law firms, where he developed intense management and leadership skills. He also worked for the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps for a brief period.
With a successful track record both inside and outside the courtroom, Mr. Brothers has procured millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of those injured through no fault of their own. For his high professionalism and outstanding client services, he was listed in the “Top 40 under 40” attorneys by The National Trial Lawyers and the “Top Lawyers in Health Care Law” by Houstonia Magazine.
Staying active in the legal community is important to Mr. Brothers. He is a proud member of the State Bar of Texas and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
Medical malpractice, Birth injury
- 100% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2008, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.brothersfirm.com/attorney/john-brothers/
- Articles Editor, Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy, University of Houston Law Center
- Texas Super Lawyer, Thompson Reuters, 2019
- Houstonia Magazine, Top Lawyers, Health Care Law, 2016
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40, 2018-2019
- Texas Rising Star, Thompson Reuters, 2014-2018
- The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, B.A.
Office location for John Brothers
2800 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2018