Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Houston, TX
An attorney at the law firm of Arnold & Itkin LLP, Kala Sellers primarily works out of the firm’s Houston, Texas, location. A significant portion of Ms. Sellers's client base comprises people who are injured due to the negligent or reckless actions of others. The cases she has handled during her career have included accidents involving:
- Cars, trucks and motorcycles
- Industrial sites
- Oil rigs
- Refinery and plant sites
- Medical malpractice and injuries
Ms. Sellers began her higher education by obtaining her Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Duke University. During her time there, she earned a special certification in media studies and policy journalism and interned at CNN. Thereafter, she attended Baylor Law School and received her Juris Doctor degree.
Excelling in law school, Ms. Sellers was placed on the dean’s list five times in a row. She was a part of the ABA Labor & Employment Law Mock Trial Team, the National Civil Trial Competition Mock Trial Team and the AAJ National Mock Trial Team. She was among the top four contestants of the Baylor Top Gun Competition, the toughest, invitation-only mock trial tournament.
Qualified to practice before all the state courts of Texas since 2013, Ms. Sellers is also licensed to practice in Louisiana and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. A highly regarded personal injury attorney, she has secured many favorable verdicts and settlements for her clients during her tenure with the firm.
About Kala Sellers
First Admitted: 2013, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.arnolditkin.com/meet-our-attorneys/kala-sellers/
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- State Bar of Louisiana
- Duke University
- A father was injured when a commercial truck changed lanes and crashed into his car. https://t.co/AnQY1hKZYE
- A father driving along Richmond Avenue in Harris County was abruptly struck by another vehicle that switched lanes… https://t.co/uiOvDVh88e
- A construction worker suffered a broken leg and needed surgery after working at an unsafe construction site. https://t.co/gwj6Q51BMC
- A father driving along Richmond Avenue in Harris County was abruptly struck by another vehicle that switched lanes… https://t.co/PBt6AJ8pk2
- A large truck owned by Bugeater Express backed into another driver causing severe and significant injuries to the d… https://t.co/yXCcIuJrxN
Last Updated: 5/15/2022