Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Houston, TexasAdame Garza, LLP
Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Licensed in Texas since: 2003
Education: South Texas College of Law Houston
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Miguel Adame founded his own law firm in 2005, partnering with Johnny Garza in 2011. Adame Garza’s primary focus since its inception has been securing financial compensation for those injured or killed by the negligence of others. Miguel prides himself in being able to represent both English and Spanish-speaking clients from the beginning of a claim throughout litigation.
Miguel graduated from the University of Houston with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science in 2000. He earned his law degree from the South Texas College of Law Houston in 2003. He is admitted to practice in all Texas state courts as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Miguel Adame has been recognized as one of Houston’s Top Lawyers in 2020 by Houstonia Magazine and was selected to the Texas Super Lawyers List by Thomson Reuters from 2017 to 2018. Prior to that, he was listed in Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters from 2014 to 2016.
Outside of the office, he is heavily involved in the Houston community. Miguel participates in Law Day Reading and Fun Run events through the Houston Bar Association. He hosts fundraisers for Juan Jr.’s Army, an organization that raises money to help a child with a rare liver disease called Biliary Atresia. Miguel, his beautiful wife, and their two outstanding children are active members at St. Helen’s Church in Pearland and enjoy spending time together traveling and barbecuing. He is a sports enthusiast and enjoys golfing and hunting as well as following all of Houston’s sports teams.
First Admitted: 2003, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://htxtriallawyers.com/lawyers/miguel-adame/
- University of Houston Alumni Association: Life Member
- Omega Delta Phi Alumni Association
- Heights Chamber of Commerce
- Mexican American Bar Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Hispanic Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of Houston
- South Texas College of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2003
- Undergraduate: University of Houston Degree: Bachelor of Science in Political Science, 2000
- Top Lawyers, Houstonia Magazine, 2020
- Member of the Cougar 100, University of Houston, 2014
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100, National Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2018
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2016