Miriah Alexandria Soliz
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Houston, TX
- Free Consultation
A native of Houston, Texas, Miriah Alexandria Soliz represents clients from her hometown who have been injured at the hands of another. With honed litigation skills, she is fully prepared to use every tool at her disposal to get her clients the compensation they deserve. For her success, the Houstonia Magazine named her a Top Personal Injury Attorney in both 2019 and 2020.
After earning a Bachelor of Science from the University of Houston, Ms. Soliz attended Thurgood Marshall School of Law and graduated in 2018 with her Juris Doctor. While studying to become an attorney, she attended the Harvard Negotiation Institute at Harvard Law School.
Selected to receive the Texas Lawyer Trailblazer Award in 2020, Ms. Soliz is actively involved with local and national professional organizations. These include the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Houston Association of Women Attorneys, the Mexican-American Bar Association of Houston, the Houston Bar Association, the Houston Young Lawyers Association, the Houston Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice.
Ms. Soliz is admitted to practice in the state of Texas and before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. Her studies have given her unique skills in negotiation, legal writing skills, discovery, leading depositions, assisting in important trial matters, the multiple stages of discovery and empaneling juries. These skills are highlighted by one of her largest cases, a $3 million unanimous jury verdict for an injured client.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Defects
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Miriah Alexandria Soliz
First Admitted: 2018, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.ammonslaw.com/attorney-profiles/miriah-soliz/
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Houston Bar Association, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Association for Women Attorneys, Houston Young Lawyers Association, Mexican American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, American Bar Association, Houston Association of Women Attorneys, 2021
- State Bar of Texas, 2018
- , Texas Lawyer Trail Blazer Award, 2020
- , Super Lawyers Rising Stars List, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars List, 2020
- Houstonia Magazine named Miriah Soliz as a Top Personal Injury Attorney in Houston, Houston's Top Attorneys, Houstonia Magazine, 2019
- , Houstonia Magazine Top Personal Injury Attorney, https://www.houstoniamag.com/lawyers/type/personal-injury, 2020
- Harvard Negotiation Institute, Harvard Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, 2017
- Bachelor of Science, University of Houston, Houston, Texas, 2014
- On February 21, 2019, Miriah was counsel in a $3 million dollar jury verdict in Dallas County, Texas, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022