Top rated immigration attorney in Houston, TexasNaimeh Salem & Associates, PLLC
At Naimeh Salem & Associates, Naimeh S. Salem represents clients in the Houston metropolitan area in cases of immigration law. These legal issues may include appeals, citizenship, investor visas, work visas, U/VAVA visas, petitions, immigration deposits, immigration courts and adjustment of status. Since being admitted to practice law in Texas in 2012, Ms. Salem has represented businesses and families in a long list of immigration related matters.
Ms. Salem is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court for the District of South Texas, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit. She is also admitted to practice in courts in Puerto Rico and Texas. Attorney Salem was admitted to the Puerto Rico Bar in 2007.
A member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, Ms. Salem graduated magna cum laude from the Inter American University of Puerto Rico, Faculty of Law. While earning her Juris Doctor, she graduated as one of the top 10 students in her class.
As she protects the rights of her clients when it comes to immigration issues, Ms. Salem strives to find the best, most efficient solution for each individual case. Rather than taking a one-size-fits-all approach, she creates a personalized approach to each individual case.
Practice areasImmigration: consumer
- 100% Immigration: consumer
First Admitted: 2012, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://abogadanaimeh.com/
- Member of State Bar of Texas
- Member of the Bar of Puerto Rico
- Supreme Court of the United States
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Southern District of Texas
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Inter-American University in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
Office location for Naimeh Salem
Houston, TX 77054
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022