Paul S. Beik
Top rated intellectual property litigation attorney in Houston, TexasBeik Law Firm, PLLC
When Paul S. Beik founded Beik Law Firm, PLLC, he did so to defend the rights of entrepreneurs and inventors in Houston and across Texas. He primarily handles business litigation cases with a strong focus on intellectual property litigation. His clients have ranged from local businesses to big corporations.
Mr. Beik completed his bachelor's degree at McNeese State University. He then obtained his law degree at the University of Houston Law Center. He became licensed to practice in Texas in 2006. Mr. Beik is also admitted to the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western U.S. District Courts in Texas.
While pursuing his career in law, he served the Honorable Errlinda Castillo in the Texas Thirteenth Court of Appeals as a judicial intern. He also served the Honorable Martha Hill Jamison in the 164th Civil District Court in Houston as a law clerk. Since then, Mr. Beik has successfully represented his clients in a wide range of commercial litigation cases. For example, he recovered a $333,000 settlement for a client in a case related to breach of contract.
Even away from the office, Mr. Beik remains active in the law community. He is a member of the Houston Bar Association, Houston Intellectual Property Law Association, International Trademark Association and the Litigation Sector of the American Bar Association.
Practice areasIntellectual property litigation, Business litigation
Trade secret, Non-compete agreements
- 80% Intellectual property litigation
- 20% Business litigation
First Admitted: 2006, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.beiklaw.com/attorney/paul-s-beik/
- "Rising Star" in Super Lawyers edition, 2011-2016
- Phi Beta Kappa
- McNeese State University, B.S., summa cum laude
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- International Trademark Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
Office location for Paul S. Beik
917 Franklin Street
Houston, TX 77002
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2019