Penn C. Huston
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Houston, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2006, 2010
Attorney Penn C. Huston is a partner with the MouerHuston PLLC law firm in Houston, Texas. Widely regarded as one of the leading business litigation attorneys in his region as well as the entire country, Mr. Huston has achieved significant success representing the rights and interests of a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Houston Metro and surrounding areas who are dealing with legal challenges involving any of the following:
- Contracts and business torts
- Energy disputes
- False Claims Act and qui tam whistleblower claims
- Financial institution litigation
- Shareholder and securities litigation
- Labor and employment law
- Domestic arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
- Trade secrets and non-competes
No matter the issues his clients are facing or how complex their needs, Mr. Huston delivers highly personalized counsel and aggressive advocacy to help them achieve the best possible outcomes efficiently and cost-effectively. He has received many positive reviews from his clients who remark about his attentiveness, legal knowledge and dedication to producing the favorable results they seek.
Although a successful trial attorney, Mr. Huston strives to help his clients resolve their matters and settle their disputes without the need for expensive, protracted court battles. However, he prepares each case he handles as if it were to go to court, and he is always ready to litigate his clients' matters when necessary to ensure they achieve the positive results they expect and deserve.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Huston has received designation from The Legal 500 as a recommended energy litigator, and he has earned numerous other accolades from his peers. He has also had many of his cases reported, which further demonstrates his effectiveness as a trial attorney.
A 1992 graduate of Rice University, Mr. Huston attended The University of Texas School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor with honors in 1996.
About Penn C. Huston
First Admitted: 1996, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.mouerhuston.com/who-we-are/penn-huston/
- Noram Drilling Co. v. Michael Hornsby; Cause No. 2008-37498; 157th District Court, Harris County Texas Lead trial lawyer secured jury verdict in favor of client in amount of $1,853,381, 2012
- Graduated with Honors, UT Law School
- Rice University B.A. in Economics/English Literature, 1992
Last Updated: 5/15/2022