Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Houston, TexasReich and Binstock LLP
Robert Binstock is a founding partner of the Houston, Texas, litigation firm Reich & Binstock LLP. He uses his more than 30 years of experience to zealously defend the best interests of his Houston-area clients in a variety of personal injury cases.
Board-certified as a specialist in both personal injury trial law and civil trial advocacy from the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and the National Board of Trial Advocacy, respectively, Mr. Binstock has developed a considerable reputation as an advocate for individuals injured by dangerous or defective pharmaceutical products. He handles a broad range of cases related to pharmaceutical injury and other plaintiff's personal injury matters, including medical negligence, product liability and toxic tort.
Mr. Binstock has been instrumental in securing favorable verdicts in a number of class actions and mass torts, leading to his induction into the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Recent high-profile cases for which he served on the plaintiff's steering committees in federal and state actions include class actions against the manufacturers of defective hernia patches and a brand-name antibiotic.
Rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell for his many contributions to the legal field, Mr. Binstock has been lauded by his clients and peers alike for the dedication and commitment he brings to his work. A few of the other honors and awards he has received in the past few years are:
- “10.0” rating, Avvo
- Excellence in Personal Injury Award, Lawyers of Distinction
Mr. Binstock graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in his home state with a bachelor's degree in 1978, and he earned his Juris Doctor from the South Texas College of Law Houston in 1981. He is admitted to practice in Texas and Arizona, as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas. He is licensed to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th and 11th Circuits as well as the Supreme Court of the United States.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1982, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.reichandbinstock.com/about/robert-j-binstock/
- Co-Founder and current Board Member, River Performing and Visual Arts Center, a non-profit charity that provides art enrichment courses, Summer Camp and Outreach Programs for Children with Disabilities
- Zimmer Durom Hip Implant Litigation, American Association for Justice, 2010
- Zimmmer Durom Hip Implants, AAJ Conference, 2010
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. in English Language and Literature/Letters, 1978
- Board Certified - Personal Injury Trial Law Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1993
- Board Certified - Civil Trial Advocacy-National Board of Trial Advocacy, 2002
- Voted H-Texas Magazine "Lawyer for the People"
- Named to Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Voted H-Texas Magazine "Houston's Top Lawyers", 2008 ‑ 2014
- Named to Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Honored as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, by the National Board of Trial Lawyers, 2011 - 2012
- Super Lawyer, 2007 – 2018
- American Bar Association
- Member, Roscoe Pound Foundation, 2010 - present
- Supreme Court of Texas, May 14, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, September 18, 1989
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas, 1981
- Supreme Court of the United States, October 1, 1990
- U.S. District Court of Arizona, April 16, 1993
- American Association of Justice
- Houston Bar Foundation
- Houston Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, October 11, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit, November 1982
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
Office location for Robert Binstock
4265 San Felipe Street
Houston, TX 77027
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2023