Roger A. Sullivan
Top rated personal injury attorney in Houston, TexasBrann Sullivan Trial Lawyers, PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2001
Education: Texas Tech University School of Law
Brann Sullivan Trial Lawyers, PLLC602 Sawyer
Houston, TX 77007 Visit website
Roger A. Sullivan is a personal injury attorney in Houston, Texas. A partner at the law firm of Brann Sullivan, Mr. Sullivan represents plaintiffs throughout the Houston area in matters involving automobile accidents, 18-wheeler crashes, boating accidents, day care negligence, defective products, maritime injuries, motorcycle accidents, plant explosions, slip and falls, and wrongful death.
Practicing law for more than 20 years, Mr. Sullivan has helped numerous Houston residents obtain compensation after an injury or death of a family member. He holds a certification in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is an accomplished litigator and capable negotiator.
Over the years, Mr. Sullivan has held leadership positions in various professional organizations. He served as vice president and on the Board of Directors of the Houston Trial Lawyers Association and sat on the Board of Advocates for the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Sullivan remains active in his legal community and dedicated to professional legal education. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and former speaker at the University of Texas Annual Car Crash Seminar.
Earlier in his legal career, Mr. Sullivan practiced personal injury law on the defense side, defending insurance companies against injury actions. He later chose to begin representing injury victims, using his insight into the strategies used by insurance companies to the benefit of his personal injury clients.
In 1998, Mr. Sullivan graduated from Wabash College in Crawfordsville, Indiana, with a bachelor’s degree in psychology. He earned his law degree from Texas Tech University School of Law in 2001. He holds a license to practice law before all Texas state courts.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Personal injury - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2001, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://bstrial.com/roger-sullivan
- , Rising Star by Texas Superlawyers for 2015 and 2016
- , Houstonia Magazine's list of Top Houston Lawyers for 2015
- B.S. Psychology, Wabash College, 1998
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2010
- Prepared a paper and lectured on handling of minor impact motor vehicle cases from start to finish, Guest Speaker, University of Texas Annuals Car Crash Seminar, 2011
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2011
- Board of Advocates of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- Elected to Membership in American Board of Trial Attorneys, 2016
- Vice President--Houston Trial Lawyers Association, 2013
- Board of Directors--Houston Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
Office location for Roger A. Sullivan
Houston, TX 77007
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2016