Ross A. Darville
Top rated general litigation attorney in Houston, TexasBradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Practice Areas: General litigation, Business litigation, Business & corporate; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2013
Education: Florida Coastal School of Law
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP600 Travis Street
Houston, TX 77002 Visit website
Bradley provides business clients around the world with a full suite of legal services in dozens of industries and practice areas. Bradley works with businesses and commercial entities.
Ross A. Darville is a senior attorney at the firm Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP in Houston, Texas. A highly dedicated and efficient litigator, he has dedicated his career to helping clients navigate through complex issues concerning business disputes, construction disputes, breach of contract, transportation issues and premises liability.
Practicing law for almost a decade, Mr. Darville is extremely adept at handling all phases involved in a litigation process, including depositions, motion practice, hearings and settlement negotiations. He has represented his clients in multiple jurisdictions across the state of Texas and has successfully tried several cases to verdicts in courts.
Hailing from West Texas, Mr. Darville pursued his undergraduate studies at Texas A&M University and received his bachelor’s degree in nuclear engineering. He then attended the Florida Coastal School of Law and graduated summa cum laude earning his Juris Doctor in 2013. He was an active member of the university’s Moot Court and the Law Review journal. During his days at the law school, he also served as a law clerk at a renowned legal firm and multiple Court of Appeals offices.
Mr. Darville is an empathetic and understanding attorney who is aware of the stress his clients may experience during legal proceedings and thereby strives to make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible for them. Whether the case is a simple or a complex one, he ensures to give each case equal importance and treats his clients with dignity and respect.
Practice areasGeneral litigation, Business litigation, Business/corporate, Construction litigation: consumer, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Transportation/maritime
Contracts, Premises liability - plaintiff, Transportation law
- 40% General litigation
- 20% Business litigation
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Construction litigation: consumer
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Transportation/maritime
First Admitted: 2013, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.bradley.com/people/d/darville-ross-a
- Listed, “Rising Star,” General Litigation, 2018-2022, Texas Super Lawyers
- Graduated, Summa Cum Laude
- Member, Law Review
- Member, Moot Court
- United States Federal Court, Western District Of Texas
- United States District Court, Southern District Of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District Of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District Of Texas
- Texas A&M University, B.S., 2010, magna cum laude, Major: Nuclear Engineering
Office location for Ross A. Darville
600 Travis Street
Houston, TX 77002
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Ross A. Darville
Find me online
- Bill Norton was quoted in an article about the Sears bankruptcy after the Supreme Court put an end to arguments see… https://t.co/KzwVgKPUBv
- The latest Employee Benefits Alert from Andrew Elbon examines the immediate and significant impacts of SECURE 2.0 o… https://t.co/S1ncRj4cPB
- In a recent Law360 article, Elisha Kobre discusses the SEC's significant enforcement action against Blackbaud Inc.,… https://t.co/UO3lWdXJS8