Ryan B. Bormaster
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Houston, TexasR.B. Bormaster & Associates, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2001
When people in Houston want fierce advocacy for their personal injury cases, they turn to Ryan B. Bormaster. As the managing attorney of R.B Bormaster & Associates P.C., he has further strengthened his firm by hiring other experienced attorneys. Together, they tackle cases related to birth injuries, trucking accidents and general personal injury across Texas.
Mr. Bormaster attended The University of Texas at Austin, where he completed a bachelor’s of arts in government and philosophy. He felt strongly that his calling was in law, so he then went on to complete his J.D. at the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University. He graduated cum laude and was licensed to practice in Texas by 2001.
The United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, the Supreme Court of Texas and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas have all admitted Mr. Bormaster. After more than 20 years of fighting for his clients, he has brought thousands of cases to a successful conclusion and won millions of dollars for his clients. In fact, he is a Lifetime Member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
At work, Mr. Bormaster is known for his integrity and his strong commitment to his clients. Outside of work, these ethics follow him into his personal life as a family man. He is happily married and a proud parent to four amazing children.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2001, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://bormasterlaw.com/legal-team/
- Cum Laude, Texas Southern University's Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Advocate
- Top 100 Jury Verdicts in Texas
- Super Lawyers
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., in Government and Philosophy
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Courts, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern District of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Member, Houston Bar Association
Office location for Ryan B. Bormaster
2425 Fountian View
Houston, TX 77057
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014