Ryan B. Bormaster
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Houston, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2014
When people in Houston want fierce advocacy for their personal injury cases, they turn to Ryan B. Bormaster. As the managing attorney of R.B Bormaster & Associates P.C., he has further strengthened his firm by hiring other experienced attorneys. Together, they tackle cases related to birth injuries, trucking accidents and general personal injury across Texas.
Mr. Bormaster attended The University of Texas at Austin, where he completed a bachelor’s of arts in government and philosophy. He felt strongly that his calling was in law, so he then went on to complete his J.D. at the Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University. He graduated cum laude and was licensed to practice in Texas by 2001.
The United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, the Supreme Court of Texas and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas have all admitted Mr. Bormaster. After more than 20 years of fighting for his clients, he has brought thousands of cases to a successful conclusion and won millions of dollars for his clients. In fact, he is a Lifetime Member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
At work, Mr. Bormaster is known for his integrity and his strong commitment to his clients. Outside of work, these ethics follow him into his personal life as a family man. He is happily married and a proud parent to four amazing children.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2014
About Ryan B. Bormaster
First Admitted: 2001, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://bormasterlaw.com/legal-team/
- Cum Laude, Texas Southern University's Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Advocate
- Top 100 Jury Verdicts in Texas
- Super Lawyers
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., in Government and Philosophy
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Courts, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern District of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Member, Houston Bar Association
Last Updated: 8/10/2022