Stephanie M. Taylor
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Houston, TX
Stephanie’s commitment to hard work and helping others started at Duke University where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy. While there, she was a four-year varsity athlete on the Duke Swim Team. After graduation, Stephanie spent the next two years working in sports marketing for the Houston Texans and Reliant Energy. She then went to Pepperdine University School of Law, where she was named to the Dean’s List. While in law school, she worked for the National Football League in its Management Council Department, focusing on labor disputes and conduct policies. After graduation, Stephanie began her career as a trial lawyer, where she found what she truly loved doing.
In matters ranging from large commercial cases to complex products liability cases to personal injury cases, Stephanie focuses her practice on each client’s specific needs. As a result, she has successfully resolved disputes in both state and federal courts all over the country. Whether she’s representing an international company or an injured individual, Stephanie’s commitment to achieving the best possible outcome for her client never changes.
Stephanie was named by Thomson Reuters to the Rising Stars list in both 2019-2021. She was also named, in 2019, by National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers.
Stephanie is active in the community as a member of the local and state bar associations and the local, state and national trial lawyer associations, including the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Houston Young Lawyers Association, Houston Bar Association, and Texas Bar Foundation. Stephanie also serves on several committees within these organizations. In her rare moments of free time, she enjoys working out, exploring new restaurants, traveling, and training for triathlons.
About Stephanie M. Taylor
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: https://hagans.law/attorneys/stephanie-m-taylor/
- Stephanie Taylor often is asked to serve as co-counsel during trial because of her acute attention to detail. She has served as co-counsel in multiple state and federal court trials, resulting in many multi-million dollar settlements for her clients.
- Duke University: Bachelor of Arts, Public Policy Studies; Markets and Management Studies, 2006, 2006
- California, 2011
- Texas, 2014
- United States Supreme Court, 2017
- United States District Court for the Central District of California, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2014
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2017
- Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyer, 2022
- Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyer, 2021
- Texas Rising Star, Thompson Reuters, 2021
- Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyer, 2020
- Texas Rising Star, Thompson Reuters, 2020
- Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyer, 2019
- Texas Rising Star, Thompson Reuters, 2019
Last Updated: 9/28/2022