Stewart J. Guss
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Houston, TX
From his law office in Houston, Texas, Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law, attorney Stewart J. Guss focuses his practice solely on personal injury law. Serving clients throughout the Houston metro region and all across Texas, Mr. Guss uses his more than 20 years of legal experience to recover the maximum amount of compensation possible for those who suffered an injury or loss due to someone else's negligent, careless or unlawful actions.
Handling only personal injury cases, Mr. Guss has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of those adversely affected by car and motorcycle accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dangerous property conditions, defective products, nursing home abuse, wrongful death, and many other similar claims. Throughout his career, he has secured substantial settlements and awards on behalf of his clients, including many six-figure recoveries.
Widely regarded as one of the top personal injury attorneys in the country, Mr. Guss has received numerous honors for his professionalism and service. In 2015 and 2016, the National Association of Distinguished Counsel named him to its list of the Nation's Top One Percent, and he received the Clients' Choice Award from AVVO for each of those years. In addition, Houstonia magazine has named him Top Personal Injury Attorney since 2013, and Rue Ratings has named him to its list of Best Attorneys of America since 2015.
A Houston native, Mr. Guss graduated from The University of Texas with a Bachelor of Arts in psychology in 1989. He then attended the University of Houston Law Center, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1994. That same year, the State Bar of Texas admitted him to practice, and Mr. Guss honed his legal skills as an associate attorney with two other area firms before establishing his own private practice in 1999.
A consummate professional, Mr. Guss is active in several local, state and national bar associations, including the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Houston Northwest Bar Association, among others.
About Stewart J. Guss
First Admitted: 1995, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://attorneyguss.com/our-team/stewart-guss/
- University of Texas
- We had the pleasure of filming Ms. Coleman's testimonial this week🎥!! She has such a kind and bubbly personality,… https://t.co/7DZlSgPjti
- We take pride in knowing our clients are fair and respectable, but we'd thought we'd end #friday on a funny note😂… https://t.co/kr9JTBnHAH
- Our main goal when working with our clients is that they receive top level customer service. It brings us noting bu… https://t.co/rksoqeCrKG
- Sometimes it can seem like all we get thrown are hardballs, but remember life isn't easy. If it were easy, how wo… https://t.co/HmyKLxGWDH
- Can it be? Even MORE secrets 🤯 Click the link below before you file a claim against USAA !!! https://t.co/7cxo0ZC9Zo
Last Updated: 7/19/2022