Steven R. Samples
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Hurst, TX
- Free Consultation
Steven R. Samples is a business litigation and personal injury attorney in Hurst, Texas. Mr. Samples is a partner at Samples Ames PLLC. He works with a wide range of personal injury and business cases, serving individuals and businesses throughout the Fort Worth and Dallas, Texas, areas. He is board-certified in personal injury law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and holds a license to practice law before all Texas state courts.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Samples has worked with many high-profile injury cases involving child abuse, sexual abuse, trucking accidents, vaping injuries and other issues. He is also an accomplished business litigation attorney, representing Texas businesses in a variety of complex legal matters.
Dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcome for his clients, Mr. Samples believes in personalized service. He understands the damaging consequences a personal injury can have on an individual and their family, and aggressively pursues justice and fair compensation for each client.
Raised in Dallas and Carrollton, Texas, Mr. Samples received a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree from Texas A&M University. He spent several years working as an investment banker before graduating from Baylor Law. While attending law school, he received the Jack E. Hightower Endowed Scholarship in Law and was a member of the Baylor Law Review and the Order of the Barristers.
Prior to forming Samples Ames PLLC, Mr. Samples practiced law at two private firms in Texas. These positions allowed him to expand his legal knowledge and trial experience, which are assets he now uses in his own private practice.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Appeals
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Personal Injury Trial Law
About Steven R. Samples
First Admitted: 2013, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.dfwpersonalinjurylawyer.com/bio/dallas-fort-wort...
- Texas A&M in 1982 and 1986
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- $2,250,000 million verdict in an auto crash., 2021
- Reversed on appeal a trial court's order denying dismissal of a defamation lawsuit., 2020
- Reversed on appeal a trial court's failure to dismiss a defamation lawsuit as required by the Texas Citizen's Participation Act., 2020
- $1,150,000 arbitration award regarding workplace injury., 2020
- Affirmed on appeal a trial court's decision to dismiss a defamation case under Texas Citizen's Participation Act., 2020
- $337,000 car crash verdict, 2020
- $1,000,000 dram shop settlement regarding drunk driver, 2020
- Affirmed on a appeal a trial court's decision not to allow governmental immunity to block a lawsuit against the City of Fort Worth., 2019
- $600,000 settlement regarding failure to supervise a child., 2019
- Affirmed on appeal, and upheld at the Texas Supreme Court, the decision of a trial judge not to allow the Texas Citizen's Participation Act to be used as a way to dismiss a legal malpractice lawsuit., 2019
- $1,078,000 judgment in trial before the court regarding an elevator injury, 2019
- $2,450,000 workplace injury verdict., 2019
- $445,000 in a bailment case tried to the bench, 2018
- $6,095,000 verdict regarding a car crash., 2017
- and throughout Texas.
- Fort Worth
- Helping injured persons in Dallas
Last Updated: 5/15/2022