Chad D. Elsey
Top rated Family Law attorney in Lewisville, TexasNorth Texas Family Lawyers
Chad D. Elsey is a senior attorney at the law firm North Texas Family Lawyers located in Lewisville, Texas. Licensed to practice law in Texas since 2005, he serves clients throughout Texas with cases involving family law and general litigation matters. He represents clients with:
- Property division
- Complex child custody litigation
- Family violence
- Child support
Mr. Elsey has a bachelor’s degree in finance, with a special emphasis on entrepreneurship, and was a full-time scholarship basketball athlete at Baylor University. He obtained his Juris Doctor from The University of Tulsa College of Law, where he founded the Sports & Entertainment Law Society.
Mr. Elsey spent most of his college career playing basketball, he began to channel his love for a good competition in a new direction and went on to pursue law. As an attorney, he fights aggressively for his clients’ rights and liberties, and has a long record of having obtained successful results for his clients.
With a genuine concern for his clients and using his skill and experience for their benefit, Mr. Elsey understands how difficult it can be for individuals dealing with family law-related matters. He goes the extra mile for them and constantly upholds their best interests. He communicates well, actively listening to his clients and answering all their questions.
A member of the State Bar of Texas, Mr. Elsey is selected to be a Texas Bar Foundation Fellow. Having litigated numerous cases in court, he has spent over 2,000 hours as lead counsel. In addition to his law practice, he enjoys spending time with his family at the beach or skiing.
Practice areasFamily Law, General Litigation
Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Marital Property, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 90% Family Law
- 10% General Litigation
First Admitted: 2005, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.northtexasdivorcelawyers.com/attorneys/chad-else...
- Personally obtained judgments and settlements totalling more than 2 million dollars for clients of Elsey & Elsey
- Full Scholarship Athlete (Basketball), Baylor University
- Named the “go to” lawyer for complex divorce cases by Flower Mound Womens Magazine
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Member, Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Denton County Bar Association
- Baylor University, B.B.A. in Finance
Office location for Chad D. Elsey
401 E. Corporate
Lewisville, TX 75057
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2011, 2013 - 2018