Top rated personal injury attorney in Lubbock, TexasKerby & Wade, P.C.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Civil litigation; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2007
Education: Texas Tech University School of Law
Kerby & Wade, P.C.4219 85th Street
Lubbock, TX 79423 Visit website
Camie Wade is a partner at Kerby and Wade, P.C., a personal injury-oriented law firm in Lubbock, Texas. In addition to representing individuals injured in car accidents and the workplace, Ms. Wade has worked extensively with issues regarding employment discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and more. She has represented both employees and employers in these types of disputes. Ms. Wade also litigates cases involving mineral disputes. She has litigated cases and represented a wide variety of clients throughout West Texas.
Ms. Wade graduated Magna Cum Laude in Honors Studies from Texas Tech University in Lubbock, earning a degree in political science. While attending college she was named to both the dean's list and the president's list in recognition of her academic achievements. She obtained her law degree from Texas Tech University School of Law, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude and was selected for Phi Delta Phi, a legal honors society.
A native of West Texas, Ms. Wade has been licensed to practice in all Texas state courts since 2007. In 2008, she was admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas and in 2011 she became admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas. Ms. Wade became licensed to practice in New Mexico in 2015. She was admitted to practice before the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in 2017.
In addition to her law practice, Ms. Wade is a member of professional organizations including the Lubbock Area Bar Association, the Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: defense, Civil litigation: defense
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Trucking accidents, Personal injury - defense
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - general: defense
- 10% Civil litigation: defense
First Admitted: 2007, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://kerbyandwade.com/portfolio/camie-c-wade/
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, B.A. Magna Cum Laude, Honors: With Honors, Major: Political Science, 2003
- Texas Tech School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, 2007
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Elected to the Texas Bar Foundation which is comprised of 1/3 of 1% of licensed attorneys in the State of Texas. Election to the Fellows of the Texas Bar Foundation is one of the highest honors that can be bestowed upon a member of the State Bar of Texas., Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation, 2018
- Delta Delta Delta
- City of Lubbock
- Texas General Land Office
- Hockley County
- United States Supreme Court, 2019
- Texas, 2007
- New Mexico , 2015
- Lubbock Area Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2008
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2017
Office location for Camie Wade
4219 85th Street
Lubbock, TX 79423
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2022