Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Lubbock, TexasThe Kiechler Law Firm PLLC
Justin Kiechler is an attorney and the founder of The Kiechler Law Firm in Lubbock, Texas. Mr. Kiechler dedicates his practice to both State and Federal criminal defense, along with personal injury. He serves clients throughout West Texas.
In his criminal defense practice, Mr. Kiechler handles a wide range of matters involving misdemeanors and felonies. These include murder, aggravated assault, burglary, DUI/DWI, probation revocations, early release from probation, essential need licenses, minor alcohol offenses, possession of a controlled substance, public intoxication, and theft.
Mr. Kiechler’s personal injury practice involves representing victims of catastrophes such as auto-accidents, commercial truck and 18-wheeler accidents, motorcycle accidents, oil field accidents, pedestrian accidents, and work-related injuries.
Licensed to practice law since 2009, Mr. Kiechler is admitted to practice in Texas, Colorado and New Mexico as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas and the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit. He received a bachelor’s degree in marketing, Masters of Business Administration, and his law degree from Texas Tech University. He is a graduate of Gerry Spence's Trial Lawyers College.
Mr. Kiechler is actively involved in community leadership roles and organizations. He is a faculty member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association’s Advanced Trial Skills course. He has served as President for the Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and the Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault, Assault & Battery, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Dram Shop Laws, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Probation, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Theft, Traffic Violations, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 60% Criminal Defense
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2009, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://thelubbocklawyer.com/the-kiechler-law-firm/justin-kie...
- Licensed to practice law in Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, and the United States District Court for Northern District of Texas
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association, Treasurer, 2015, 2016
- Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, President, 2017, 2018
- Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Vice President of Membership/Minutes, 2014, 2015
- Lubbock County Dispute Resolution Advisory Board, Vice Chairman, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association, President-Elect, 2016, 2017
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association, Director, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Vice President of Education, 2015, 2016
- Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Prairie Dog Criminal Defense Lawyers CLE, Course Director, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association, President, 2017, 2018
- Lubbock County Young Lawyers Association, Secretary, 2014 , 2015
- Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, President Elect, 2016, 2017
- Lubbock Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Director, 2013, 2014
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Dubois, Wyoming, 2014
- Texas Tech University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, 2006
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Trial College, 2012
- Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business, Master of Business Administration, 2008
- La Trobe University, Bundoora, Victoria, Australia , 2008
- Speaker, Collateral Consequences, Upholding Justice One Client at a Time, Nacogdoches, TX , 2015
- Speaker, Opening and Closing Statements, Beating the Drum for Justice, Waco, TX, 2017
- Bob Black Bar Leaders Award from Texas Tech University School of Law, 2018
- John Crew's Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year, Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, 2018
- Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, 2017 - 2018, Lubbock Area Bar Association, 2018
- Delta Tau Delta Fraternity at Texas Tech University, Chapter Advisor, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Texas Tech University, Greek Life, Advisory Council, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Attorney Coach, Lubbock ISD Mock Trial Competition, Coronado High School, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, Volunteer, 2017, 2018
Office location for Justin Kiechler
1708 15th St
Lubbock, TX 79401
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2024