Top rated criminal defense attorney in McKinney, TexasRosenthal Kalabus & Therrian
Practice Areas: Criminal defense
Licensed in Texas since: 2000
Education: St. Mary's University School of Law
Rosenthal Kalabus & Therrian7300 State Highway 121
McKinney, TX 75070 Phone: 972-369-0577 Email: Bo Kalabus Visit website
Bo Kalabus aggressively defends those who have been charged with criminal offenses ranging from driving and boating while intoxicated, drug charges of all types, burglary, theft, assault, and other crimes. Bo has proven himself an experienced attorney capable of handling intricate cases from misdemeanor to high-profile felonies for a diverse list of clients including professionals such as pilots, teachers, CEOs, and NFL athletes. Bo’s litigation skills and attention to detail have forged successful outcomes on a broad variety of criminal cases both at the trial court and appellate court levels.
Bo has been honored with many awards, including the prestigious Super Lawyer by Texas Super Lawyers® Magazine, for the past ten years, an award only given to less than 5% of the attorneys in the state. He was also named a “Top 100 Trial Lawyer” by The National Trial Lawyers Association. In addition, Bo has an Avvo Rating of 10 “Superb,” the highest rating that Avvo can bestow.
Bo makes it a priority to keep up with the current laws and legal trends. To provide a strong defense in DWI cases, Bo trained under the renowned Dr. Lance Platt to receive his certification to administer roadside Standardized Field Sobriety Tests. He also has advanced training in breath and blood testing, completing the Practical and Applied Gas Chromatography short course taught by Dr. Lee Polite, primary instructor at the prestigious Axion Training Institute, which is at the leading edge of modern chromatography.
Bo earned his Bachelor of Science from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Aviation Business with Honors. He subsequently received his J.D. from the St. Mary’s University School of Law. Bo is also a licensed pilot, flying approximately 200 hours a year, and an avid hunter.
First Admitted: 2000, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.texasdefensefirm.com/attorneys/bo-kalabus/
- McKinney Bar Association
- Board Member of Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association , 2022
- Admitted to the Northern District of Texas Admitted to the Southern District of Texas Admitted to the Eastern District of Texas Admitted to the Western District of Texas Plano Bar Association Dallas Bar Association Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Bo approach to preparation on a DWI case , DWI Preparation
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Aviaition Business, 1997 New Mexico Military Institute, General Studies, 1994
- D Magazine's Best Lawyers in Dallas D Magazine's exclusive list honoring the top lawyers in Dallas, as chosen by their peers., Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine, 2022
- Negotiated dismissal of 2ND degree felony indecency with a child charges for client on the eve of trial after three years of litigation. , 2022
- Negotiated Dismissal Sexual Assault Case, 2022
- Negotiated Dismissal of Third Degree Felony Assault Family Violence (Impeding Airway) Charges Against Client, 2022
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023