J. Brantley Saunders
Top rated business & corporate attorney in McKinney, TexasSaunders, Walsh & Beard
Practice Areas: Business & corporate, Civil litigation, Real estate; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 1991
J. Brantley Saunders is an attorney at the law firm of Saunders, Walsh & Beard in McKinney, Texas. Mr. Saunders has a civil litigation, business, and real estate practice concentrated on business and real estate matters. He represents individuals and business clients in McKinney, Allen, Dallas, Frisco, Plano and throughout Collin County, Texas.
Mr. Saunders has more than two decades of legal experience and extensive knowledge of the legal process. After graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Texas at Austin, he earned his law degree from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. He has been admitted to practice law in the state of Texas since 1991 and is licensed to appear before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas.
Along with his litigation and business knowledge, Mr. Saunders is also a mediator for civil litigation disputes. He has served as both a mediator and a guardian ad litem in the state of Texas and was awarded the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* by the peer review service Martindale-Hubbell.
Active in professional organizations and community groups, Mr. Saunders is a member of the Collin County Bar Association, the Dallas Bar Association, and the State Bar of Texas. He also has served as a board member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Collin County and is President of the Craig Ranch Professional Plaza Condominium Association, Inc. where his office is located.
Mr. Saunders also served on the board of the Wylie Baseball and Softball Association and was a youth sports coach. He has also participated in a mock jury trial for the Texas Department of Insurance and is a coach for the Dallas Bar Association High School Mock Trial program.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasBusiness/corporate, Civil litigation: defense, Real estate: consumer, Alternative dispute resolution, Business litigation, Personal injury - general: defense, Real estate: business
Business formation and planning, Limited liability companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter s corporations, Contracts, Business organizations, Mediation, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Personal injury - defense
First Admitted: 1991, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://saunderswalsh.com/brantley/
- Collin County Bench Bar Board Member
- Past Board member, Boys & Girls Club of Collin County Board member, Wylie Baseball & Softball Association. President, Craig Ranch Professional Plaza Condominium.
- New Times, Inc. d/b/a Dallas Observer, et. al. v. Wamstad, 106 S.W.3d 916
- In re Gerald C. Marshall, No. 2-07-314-CV, 2007 WL 2963832
- Wyckoff v. George C. Fuller Contracting Co. and Jayne Brown West, No. 05-10-00852-CV, 2011 WL 6369778, __ S.W.3d ___
- Defense judgment in multi-million dollar demand construction defect case alleging defective plumbing in multi-million dollar home.
- Multiple settlements in car accident cases
- Tried over 25 jury trials to verdict.
- Successful defense in jury trial of commercial real estate project
- Multiple closings on new businesses and real estate
- Multiple jury verdicts in premises defect cases.
- Business leases, sales, contracts and expansions
- AV Pre-Eminent Attorney, Martindale Hubbell
Office location for J. Brantley Saunders
6850 TPC Dr
McKinney, TX 75070
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2022
Find me online
- The deadline for sending notices and filing lien/bond claims is one week from today! https://t.co/LWT5YSA4uq https://t.co/kshRgUV38S
- The deadline for sending notices and filing lien/bond claims is one week from today! https://t.co/HIVF86Vcfm] https://t.co/NhlF3hJPA3
- J. Brantley Saunders, Mark A. Walsh, Alexander N. Beard, Lewis L. Isaacks, David M. Kennedy, and Jacob D. Thomas ar… https://t.co/QK2v48kIsN