Marquette W. Wolf
Top rated General Litigation attorney in Mesquite, TexasTed B. Lyon & Associates
Practice Areas: General Litigation, Personal Injury, Business Litigation
Licensed in Texas since: 1996
Education: Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
Ted B. Lyon & Associates18601 LBJ Freeway
Mesquite, TX 75150 Visit website
Marquette W. Wolf is an associate with The Law Firm of Ted B. Lyon & Associates in Dallas, Texas, who began his career at the firm while still a student at the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, from which he received his Juris Doctor in 1996. Over the years, Mr. Wolf has established himself as a seasoned trial lawyer who has led dozens of jury trials to verdict, and he has also taken on multiple arbitration cases, including high profile, groundbreaking legal actions in which he played an instrumental role.
Mr. Wolf's litigation experience spans cases involving explosions in refineries and on oil and gas pipelines, environmental contamination, catastrophic personal injury, premises liability, product liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, consumer rights, child abuse and neglect, and elder care matters. He presently serves as a district attorney pro tempore for Dallas County, where he prosecutes public integrity cases against current and former county law enforcement officers.
Among his many honors, which include being awarded Martindale-Hubbell's highest rating of AV-Preeminent*, Mr. Wolf received the John Howie Award from the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association for the "Courageous Pursuit of Justice in the Face of Adversity" in 2008. He is admitted to practice before state courts in Texas and Oklahoma and before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts of Texas.
Mr. Wolf is a member of the executive committee of the American Board of Trial Advocates' Dallas chapter, and he serves on the board of directors for the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the American Bar Association, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the honorary College of the State Bar of Texas, the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association and the Dallas Bar Association.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasGeneral Litigation, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Business Litigation
- 50% General Litigation
- 30% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Business Litigation
First Admitted: 1996, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.tedlyon.com/about/marquette-w-wolf/
- Member, The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Mesquite Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1996
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1996
- Oklahoma, 2012
- Executive Committee-Dallas Chapter, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Board of Directors, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2003
- Member, American Bar Association
- Recipient of the John Howie Award from the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association for “Courageous Pursuit of Justice in the Face of Adversity.”, 2008
- University of North Texas, B.A., 1992
Office location for Marquette W. Wolf
18601 LBJ Freeway
Mesquite, TX 75150
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2004 - 2010