Top rated Personal Injury attorney in New Braunfels, TexasThe Kyle Law Firm
Robert "Matt" Kyle is the founder of the Kyle Law Firm, with offices in New Braunfels and San Marcos, Texas. He represents clients from all over the Hill Country in criminal defense matters, including DUI/DWI, drug charges, conspiracy allegations, theft charges and probation violations. All over Texas, Mr. Kyle represents persons and families injured or killed in tractor-trailer crashes, automobile, boating and motorcycles crashes, defective products and premises liability and other catastrophic injury concerns.
Mr. Kyle earned his degree from University of Texas School of Law in 1991, and was admitted to practice law in Texas the same year. After law school, he was a litigator at two well-known Dallas, Texas law firms before founding the Kyle Law Firm in 1998. Mr. Kyle became a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association in 2003, became board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law in 2004, and earned board certification in civil trial law from the National Board of Trial Advocacy in 2009. Highly regarded by his peers, he was voted the Chamber of Commerce Businessperson of the year in 2013.
A member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and the San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Mr. Kyle is also a Life-Member of the prestigious Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which only accepts lawyers who have won verdicts or settlements equal to or in excess of $1 million for their clients. The proud father of six children, Mr. Kyle lives in New Braunfels with his wife and family.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 1991, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.kylelawfirm.com/attorneys/r-m-kyle/
- Alpha Chi
- New Braunfels Herald Reader's Choice "Best Attorney" Six Times 2010-2013, 2015 and 2017
- Austin College, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 1988
- Board-certified in Civil Trial Law by the National Board of Trial Advocates
- Board-Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Member, Millionaire Advocates Forum
- Member, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Office location for Matt Kyle
707 North Walnut Avenue
New Braunfels, TX 78130
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2012, 2014 - 2023