Phillip J. Morin
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Pearland, TexasPhil Morin Law Firm
Phillip J. Morin is an attorney at the Phil Morin Law Firm PLLC, which has its offices located in Pearland, Texas. He focuses his practice on criminal defense matters, including assault charges, domestic violence, drug charges, financial crimes, juvenile crimes, DWI defense and immigration consequences of a criminal conviction.
Mr. Morin received his Bachelor of Arts degree in government from The University of Texas at Austin. He went on to study law at the South Texas College of Law Houston, obtaining his Juris Doctor in 2004. He is licensed to practice in Texas and before the Supreme Court of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Actively involved in the legal arena, Mr. Morin has memberships in renowned legal associations, including the following:
· National Highway Traffic and Safety Association
· National District Attorneys Association Trial Advocacy
· State Bar of Texas
· Brazoria County Bar Association, Inc.
· American Association for Justice
· Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
· University of Texas at Austin Alumni Association
Mr. Morin served as an assistant district attorney at the Brazoria County District Attorney's Office, gaining invaluable family and criminal law experience while there. In addition to being a prominent Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Administrator, he serves as a staunch defender of his clients' rights when they require professional legal assistance to handle a criminal law matter.
Honored and recognized for his impeccable services in the legal field, Mr. Morin has received a 9.6/10.0 rating on Avvo, along with many five-star ratings from his happy clients. Additionally, he has been named to the list of Top Houston Lawyer by the H-Texas Magazine.
Practice areasCriminal Defense
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft
- 100% Criminal Defense
First Admitted: 2004, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.philmorinlaw.com/attorney/morin-phil/
- University of Texas at Austin, 2001
- J.F. Dobie High School, 1997
- National Advocacy Center Participant, 2008
- United State Federal Court Southern District of Texas, 2008
- President of the Brazoria County Bar Association, 2010
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Boy Scouts of America Volunteer, 2017
- Pearland Little League Volunteer, 2017
- Top Lawery in Houston, H Magazine Top Lawyer, 2016
- Top Lawyer in Houston, H Magazine Top Lawyer, 2018
- Top Lawyer in Houston, H Magazine Top Lawyer, 2017
- Top Lawyer in Houston, H Magazine Top Lawyer, 2015
- Top Lawyer in Housotn, H Magazine Top Lawyer, 2008
- Top Lawyer in Houston, H Magazine Top Lawyer, 2014
Office location for Phillip J. Morin
2005 Cullen Blvd
Pearland, TX 77581
- Rising Stars: 2019