Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Plano, TX
- Free Consultation
Andrew Strong is an attorney at The Barber Law Firm in Plano, Texas. Mr. Strong focuses his practice on personal injury law. He handles cases involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and wrongful death, representing plaintiffs in Plano, Dallas, Frisco and McKinney, and throughout Collin and Denton counties.
Recognized for his achievements in the area of personal injury law, The National Trial Lawyers included Mr. Strong on its “top 40 under 40” list. Over his time in practice, he has litigated hundreds of complex personal injury matters, attaining substantial recoveries. He is a committed and aggressive advocate for injury victims, dedicated to helping them recover compensation.
Outside of his practice, Mr. Strong enjoys serving his community. He is a member of the Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County’s Guardian Angel Society, a nonprofit organization with the aim of helping abused children.
Mr. Strong graduated magna cum laude from St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas, with a bachelor’s degree in philosophy. He earned his law degree from Texas Tech University School of Law. While in pursuit of his law degree, he performed volunteer work in the legal community, earning him a Kenneth H. Burns distinguished service scholarship. He also served as director of communications for the Texas Tech University School of Law Board of Barristers.
Following law school graduation, Mr. Strong took the Texas bar examination and received his license to practice law. He is qualified to appear before all Texas state courts and the U.S. district courts for the eastern and northern districts of Texas.
About Andrew Strong
First Admitted: 2013, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.thebarberlawfirm.com/our-team/andrew-strong/
- Top 40 Under 40 Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- 2020 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars list
- Board of Barristers Outstanding Member Award
- Kenneth H. Burns Distinguished Service Scholarship, Texas Tech University School of Law
Pro bono/Community Service
- Guardian Angel Society for the Children’s Advocacy Center of Collin County, Member
- United States District Courts for the Eastern Districts of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Northern Districts of Texas
- Director of Communications for the Texas Tech Board of Barristers
- St. Edward’s University, Bachelor of Arts in philosophy with Magna Cum Laude
Last Updated: 5/15/2022