Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Plano, TX
Israel Suster is an attorney at The Suster Law Group, PLLC, in Plano, Texas. Mr. Suster focuses his practice on business litigation, collections, construction law, landlord tenant law and real estate litigation. He serves clients, including individuals, businesses, law firms and real estate companies in Plano, Allen, Dallas, Frisco, McKinney and throughout Collin County, Texas.
Mr. Suster has more than 28 years of experience litigating civil matters in state, federal, justice and appellate courts. He handles a variety of real estate matters including those involving constitutional questions, land use and real property regulation. In addition, Mr. Suster and his firm serve as local and conflicts counsel for other attorneys and law firms with client matters in Collin County and needing local counsel or counsel due to conflicts of interest.
Outside of running his practice, Mr. Suster writes and speaks on landlord tenant law for groups, including the Dallas Housing Authority, the MetroTex Association of Realtors and the Texas Apartment Association. He is a fellow of the Collin County Bench Bar Foundation, has sat on the board of directors of the Plano Bar Association of Texas and has served as President of the Plano Bar Association. Mr. Suster presently serves a faculty on the Collin County Bar Association Trial Academy.
In addition, Mr. Suster is active in the Collin County Bar Association, the Dallas Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas and the Texas Bar College.
Mr. Suster earned a bachelor’s degree from Austin College and received his law degree from The University of Tulsa College of Law. He holds a license to practice law before all Texas state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States. Before founding his firm, he worked for a federal judge.
About Israel Suster
First Admitted: 1989, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://susterlaw.com/attorneys/israel-suster
- Texas Apartment Association, Guest Speaker
- The Dallas Housing Authority, Guest Speaker
- The MetroTex Realtor's Association, Guest Speaker
- Named as a Texas Super Lawyer, Business Litigation
- MetroTex Association of Realtors
- The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals
- Texas Apartment Association, including Greater Dallas and Tarrant County
- Collin County Bar Association, Litigation and Appellate Sections
- Member of the Board of Directors, Plano Bar Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Texas State Bar
- State Bar Association, Construction Section
- Dallas and State Bar Associations, Litigation and Appellate Sections
- Dallas Bar Association
- The College of the State Bar of Texas
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- State of Texas, Licensed by Texas Supreme Court
- Austin College, B.A., Major: Liberal Arts, 1986
Last Updated: 5/15/2022