Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Plano, TX
Attorney at Law at the Law Office of John S. Unell, John Unell represents clients in Plano, Texas, in matters of consumer real estate and business real estate law. Although he is based in Plano, he also represents those in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Whether it is a lease, sale, purchase, dispute, litigation or negotiation, his focus is solely on real estate law so he can give his clients real issues with real answers when it comes to real estate.
The Texas Board of Legal Specialization named Mr. Unell a board-certified attorney in commercial real estate law and resident real estate law. His clients include those from the following industries: sellers, commercial and residential landlords, purchasers, owners, HOA and HOA members, commercial tenants, contractors, and brokers.
At the University of Texas at Austin, Mr. Unell earned a Bachelor of Arts, graduating with special honors before moving on to law school at Southern Methodist University. In 1985, he graduated with his Juris Doctor and he currently has an Avvo “Superb” rating as a Top Attorney in Real Estate. D Magazine has also included him into the list of Best Lawyers in Dallas.
Mr. Unell is a member of the following sections of the State Bar of Texas: the Construction Law Section and the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section. To give back to his community, he participates monthly at the legal clinic for Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, helping those who need legal help but are unable to afford it.
About John Unell
First Admitted: 1986, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://unelllaw.com/attorney/
- Member of the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law and the Construction Law sections of the State Bar of Texas
- Member of The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Named as Texas Super Lawyer, 2019
- Named to D Magazine’s list of Best Lawyers in Dallas
- University of Texas at Austin - BA in Government with Special Honors, 1982
Pro bono/Community Service
- Monthly active participant with Legal Aid of Northwest Texas at their legal clinic in Plano, Texas (on the third Thursday of each month), 2020
- Board Certified - Residential Real Estate Law Board Certified - Commercial Real Estate Law Both by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2020
- Brokers and Contractors
- Commercial Tenants
- HOA and HOA Members
- Residential and Commercial Landlords
Last Updated: 5/15/2022