Top rated family law attorney in Plano, TexasLi Family Law Group
Practice Areas: Family law; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2008
Languages Spoken: English, Chinese-Mandarin
Board-certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Attorney Rachel Li is the founder and owner of The Law Office of Rachel Li, PLLC in Plano. Possessing more than 13 years of total legal experience, Ms. Li provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout North Central Texas who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
A divorcee herself, Ms. Li fully understands the emotional and mental stress divorce can have on a person, and she delivers highly personalized counsel with the utmost compassion and dignity to help her clients through a very difficult and uncertain time in their lives. Over the course of her practice, she has gained a reputation for her unwavering commitment to her clients, helping them pursue their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek efficiently and cost-effectively.
Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Li has earned consistent recognition from her peers as being among the top lawyers in her region. She has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
A 2004 graduate of The University of Texas at Dallas, Ms. Li attended Southern Methodist University School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2008. She routinely serves as a certified Guardian ad Litem and Attorney ad Litem, as well as Amicus Attorney, in contentious custody and divorce cases. She also has extensive experience with divorce mediation.
Ms. Li is an active member of the State Bar of Texas, the Collin County Bar Association's Family Law Section, the Dallas Asian American Bar Association, and the Family Law Sections of the Frisco and Denton County Bar Associations. She is past president and founding member of the Collin County Women Lawyers Association and past president of Altrusa International's North Dallas Chapter. She is also a member of the Curt B. Henderson American Inn of Court.
Practice areasFamily law
Adoption, Child support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
First Admitted: 2008, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://rachellilaw.com/about-law-office-of-rachel-li/rachel...
- Altrusa International, North Dallas Chapter (Past-President)
- Denton County Friends of the Family
- State Bar of Texas, 2008
- Board Member-Dallas Bar Association - Family Law Section, 2021
- Curt B. Henderson American Inns of Court
- Collin County Women Lawyers Association (Past-President & Founding Member)
- Dallas Asian Bar Association
- Denton County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Frisco Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Collin County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2008
- The University of Texas at Dallas B.A. in Government & Politics – 2004
- Board Certified, Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2022
- Board Certified, Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2021
- Board Certified - Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2020
- Board Certified - Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2019
- Certified Amicus Attorney
- Certified Guardian ad Litem
- Certified Attorney ad Litem
Office location for Rachel Li
5601 Democracy Drive
Plano, TX 75024
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018
Certificates and credentials