Ryan K. Lee
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Rockwall, TexasSmith & Lee, Lawyers, PC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2009
Education: University of San Diego School of Law
Smith & Lee, Lawyers, PC702 North Goliad
Rockwall, TX 75087 Visit website
Ryan K. Lee is a principal at Smith & Lee Lawyers, in Rockwall, Texas. Mr. Lee focuses his practice on personal injury injury cases involving motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents and wrongful death.
While Mr. Lee is a Rockwall native, he graduated from San Diego State University and earned his law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law. Admitted to practice in all Texas state courts and before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, he represents clients in Rockwall, Collin, Dallas, Hunt and Kaufman counties, throughout the greater north Texas area, and has traveled statewide to assist clients.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Lee served as general counsel for the Texas Senate Committee on Jurisprudence during the 2013 legislative session. This role gave him the opportunity to work with numerous members of the legislature and the Supreme Court of Texas, as well as address the concerns of members of the public and key stakeholders regarding proposed laws.
Mr. Lee is an active member of various professional organizations including the Rockwall County Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas, the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association. He also belongs to the American Association of Justice and the Texas Bar College, a prominent honor society made up of Texas attorneys who complete double the amount of the required continuing legal education credits.
He is also the current President of the Rockwall County Bar Association and President of the Rockwall Board for the Boys & Girls Club of Northeast Texas. In addition, he serves as the Associate Judge of the Rockwall Municipal Court.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2009
Professional Webpage: http://smithandlee.com/about/
- Rockwall High School, Diploma, 1998
- San Diego State University, Cum Laude, Bachelor Of Arts - Social Science, Major:Sociology and Political Science, 2005
- The University of San Diego, School of Law. Juris Doctor, 2009
- Mock Trial Advocate, University of San Diego School of Law, 2008-2009
- Mediation Competition, Unversity Of San Diego School Of Law
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity, University of San Diego School of Law
- Charter Member, Rockwall County Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, The College of The State Bar of Texas, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- American Association of Justice, 2011
- United States Eastern District of Texas
Office location for Ryan K. Lee
702 North Goliad
Rockwall, TX 75087
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2020