Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in San Antonio, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2011 - 2014
The principal attorney at The Aguirre Law Firm, PLLC, Alex Aguirre devotes his practice to work injuries and general personal injury and wrongful death litigation. The firm is based in San Antonio, Texas, but maintains a statewide practice. He continues to litigate cases in Bexar and surrounding counties, the Rio Grande Valley, Austin, Houston, Dallas and the Permian Basin. Many of his clients have suffered injuries in construction site or oilfield accidents, and Mr. Aguirre helps them in pursuing and seeking justice against all those responsible.
Similarly, in his personal injury and wrongful death practice, Mr. Aguirre represents people who have been harmed by the negligence of other parties. The cases he has been involved in in this regard have arisen out of trucking and other motor vehicle crashes, defective products, premises liability and pedestrian accidents. Mr. Aguirre started his legal career as a defense attorney representing insurance companies that were being sued in these types of cases, and that experience has enabled him to anticipate the types of strategies that he now faces as a plaintiff's attorney.
Mr. Aguirre and his firm have received over 75 5-star Google ratings from clients. In 2019, Mr. Aguirre was certified as a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members. He has additionally earned the respect of his fellow professionals for his track record and high degree of ethics. Mr. Aguirre has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, and he has received a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. Mr. Aguirre is admitted to practice in Texas and before the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Southern Districts of Texas. He is a 1996 recipient of a Bachelor of Arts in government and public policy from the University of Notre Dame and a 1999 Juris Doctor recipient from the University of Houston Law Center, and his professional memberships include the Texas Trial Lawyers Association where he has served as a board member since 2015.
About Alex Aguirre
First Admitted: 1999, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.aguirrelawpllc.com/About-The-Firm/Alex-Aguirre.a...
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. in Government and Public Policy, Dean's List
- Adjunct Professor, Northwest Vista College, (2006)
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, 2015
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas, 1999
- Mexican American Bar Association, Past President
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association - Board Member, 2018
- Federal Bar Association
- Named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers (Part of Thompson Reuters) (2011-2014)
- Highest rating achieved on AVVO - 10. , AVVO, AVVO, 2018
- Over 75 5-star ratings by clients. , Google Reviews, Google, 2018
- Named one of San Antonio's Best Attorneys by Scene in San Antonio Magazine (2010)
- Named a Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer in Texas by the National Trial Lawyers Association (2012-2013)
- Shout out to Insurance Agent extraordinaire Manny Baniago for taking care of the firm’s business and personal insur… https://t.co/uh92pdpT3J
- GRACIAS MANU https://t.co/Z61VoKv6WS
- Ever been offered quick money after an accident by an insurance company without knowing the full extend of your inj… https://t.co/KLYZCxXyaj
- Gutsy move and I approve. Manziel signs with AAF, but S.A. Commanders release his rights https://t.co/d07RTqUwzV
- Manziel signs with AAF, but S.A. Commanders release his rights https://t.co/d07RTqUwzV
Last Updated: 5/15/2022