Ashley Patton Butler
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in San Antonio, TX
Ashley Patton Butler is a partner at Bandoske & Butler, PLLC. She focuses her practice on divorce and other family law matters, and she represents clients throughout Bexar County from the firm’s offices in San Antonio, Texas. Ms. Butler has been admitted to practice before all Texas state courts since 2010 after graduating in that year from St. Mary’s University School of Law. Prior to law school, she attended The University of Texas at Austin for her undergraduate studies, and in 2005, she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree.
A significant portion of Ms. Butler’s client base is made of up people who are seeing their marriages ending as a result of irreconcilable differences or other reasons. As a result, they are having to deal with divorce-related legal issues such as the division of community assets and financial obligations, child custody and visitation, and spousal and child support. In many cases, Ms. Butler is able to help them come to an accord on these matters after mediation sessions or through her handling of the negotiation of a comprehensive settlement agreement, but when neither of those alternative dispute resolution methods turn out to be fruitful, she is a forceful courtroom advocate on their behalf.
In addition to her divorce practice, Ms. Butler has assisted clients whose marriages have already been legally dissolved and who are seeking modifications to or the enforcement of previously issued support or parenting court orders. Her successful track record during her career has earned her several honors from her colleagues, including a 10.0 “Superb” peer-review rating through Avvo. Ms. Butler is a former member of the board of the Family Law Section of the San Antonio Bar Association and a participant in several other professional groups.
About Ashley Patton Butler
First Admitted: 2010, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://sadivorceattorney.com/ashley-butler/
- Course Director, Extreme Family Law Course, 2017
- Foundation Family Law Cases - a Crash Course for Paralegals 2018
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- San Antonio Woman’s Bar Association
- Texas Family Law Foundation
- San Antonio Family Law Bar Association
- Board Member, San Antonio Bar Association Family Law Section, 2016-2019,
- S.A. Scene Best Attorneys 2015-2020
- Lawyers of Distinction 2018-2020
- Thomson Reuters Rising Star 2018 - 2020
- University of Texas, 2005
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2009
Last Updated: 5/15/2022