Crista Marichalar Branch
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in San Antonio, TX
Attorney Crista Marichalar Branch is the founder and principal of Branch Law Firm in San Antonio, Texas. A top-rated lawyer with more than 23 years of total legal experience, Ms. Branch devotes her practice solely to family law, and she provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout her region who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issues affecting their families.
As an attorney, Ms. Branch prefers to use mediation and negotiations to help her clients resolve their conflicts and reach favorable agreements with regard to child custody and support, property division, alimony and other related matters. Understanding alternative dispute resolution techniques will not work for all divorce cases, she will not hesitate to take her clients' matters to court when necessary, and she has considerable courtroom and trial experience.
Focusing primarily on high-asset divorces, Ms. Branch provides the solid, trustworthy advice her clients need to make the best-informed decisions. She also assists with complex property and business valuations to ensure her clients receive their fair share of marital assets during the divorce process. She also drafts enforceable prenuptial agreements to help her clients protect themselves and their assets in the event of a divorce.
Drawing upon her extensive legal knowledge and experience, Ms. Branch has published free resources on her firm's site regarding child custody and other Texas family law issues. She also maintains her site's blog and firm's newsletter, and she has conducted lectures and seminars across her region on a variety of family law-related topics.
A 1994 graduate of the University of the Incarnate Word, Ms. Branch obtained her Juris Doctor from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in 1997. The State Bar of Texas admitted her to practice the following year, and she is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas.
About Crista Marichalar Branch
First Admitted: 1998, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://branchfamilylaw.com/crista-branch/
- Rising Stars
- University of Incarnate Word, Bachelor of Arts, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, 2001
- Texas, 1998
- Click below to get more information on who needs a will. https://t.co/ho10TbbIHZ
- If you have questions about the divorce process, join us on August 27th at 4 p.m. for a webinar.… https://t.co/Z3AGLfP5UX
- Who needs a will and what are power of attorneys? Branch Law Firm will be hosting a webinar on wills and power of… https://t.co/h6Cs5Flgjn
- I’m ready to engage with my 2 new followers in the past week. I know them via https://t.co/NOtgPViMwd
- New week, new tweets, new stats. 2 followers, 0 unfollowers. Via good old https://t.co/NOtgPViMwd
Last Updated: 5/15/2022