Fidel Rodriguez, Jr.
Top rated personal injury attorney in San Antonio, TexasRodriguez Trial Law
Personal injury attorney Fidel Rodriguez Jr. has fought to protect the rights of accident victims and families in San Antonio, Bexar County and throughout South Texas for more than 30 years. He takes particular pride in representing the working person against the big companies and focuses on cases involving serious auto accidents, trucking accidents, construction site accidents, accidents and injuries caused by defective products, fatal accidents (wrongful death) and catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injury (TBI) and burn cases.
A native of South Texas, Mr. Rodriguez graduated summa cum laude from Texas A&M with a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering. He later served in the United States Air Force while earning a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Texas. In 1980, he graduated from the University of Texas Law School and was admitted to the state bar later that same year. Mr. Rodriguez has been certified as a specialist in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1985 and holds an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell. In March 2001, he was inducted as a fellow in the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1980, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.fidrodlaw.com/about-us/fidel-rodriguez-jr/
- Member, Tau Beta Pi
- Recipient of the Outstanding Law Review Award, Texas Bar Foundation, 1997
- Member, Phi Eta Sigma
- Member, Phi Kappa Phi
- "AV" Rated by Martindale Hubble – the highest rating a Lawyer can achieve
- Member, Chi Epsilon
- Member, Phi Delta Phi
- Fellow in the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers
- University of Texas at San Antonio, Master of Business Administration, 1977
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Honors: summa cum laude, Member of the Corps of Cadets and the Ross Volunteers, 1973
- Texas, 1980
- President, San Antonio Bar Association 1994 - 1995
- Mexican-American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- United States District Courts (Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas)
- State Bar of Texas
- Director, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Board Member of the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1998 - 2004
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- President, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, 1992
- American Board of Trial Advocates, 1989
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1985
- Co-Authoring, with Barbara Hanson Nellermoe, an article titled "Professional Responsibility and the Litigator: A Comprehensive Guide to Texas Disciplinary Rules 3.01 Through 4.04," 28 St. Mary's Law Journal 2, 1997
Office location for Fidel Rodriguez, Jr.
231 W. Cypress St.
San Antonio, TX 78212
- Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2022
Top listsTop 100: Texas Super Lawyers: 2016, 2018 - 2022
- Top 50: 2022 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2021 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2018 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2016 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2015 Central/West Texas Super Lawyers