Harold T. McCall, Jr.
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in San Antonio, TexasWayne Wright LLP
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Class Action & Mass Torts, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2008
Education: St. Mary's University School of Law
Wayne Wright LLP5707 W Interstate 10
San Antonio, TX 78201 Visit website
Harold T. McCall, Jr., is an attorney at Wayne Wright LLP in San Antonio, Texas. Mr. McCall focuses his practice on personal injury, representing clients who have sustained injuries due to negligence in San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi and El Paso.
Mr. McCall is experienced in matters involving automobile accidents, dangerous drugs, dangerous products, defective medical devices, funeral malpractice, funeral negligence, medical malpractice, property damage and wrongful death. He has been admitted to practice law since 2008 and is licensed in Texas, Arizona and Missouri as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Over the course of his career, Mr. McCall has been involved in many high-profile cases that have resulted in substantial recoveries. His success has led to lifetime membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prominent organization comprised solely of attorneys who have recovered multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for their clients.
Active in the legal community, Mr. McCall is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the El Paso County Trial Lawyers Association, the San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Mexican American Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. He also belongs to the Texas Bar College and the Society of Ethical Attorneys at Law.
Mr. McCall holds a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice from Texas State University. He earned his law degree from St. Mary’s University School of Law, holds a Texas certified public manager license and is certified as a Texas Peace Officer by the San Antonio College Law Enforcement Training Academy.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Defense, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- 60% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2008, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://waynewright.com/about/attorney-harold-mccall/
- State of Texas
- State of Arizona
- State of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Unites States Supreme Court
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- El Paso Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association (currently serving as President)
- Society of Ethical Attorneys at Law
- Texas Certified Public Manager License, 2004
- College of the State Bar of Texas (must complete in excess of 45 continuing education hours annually)
- American Association for Justice
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member
- American Bar Association
- Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas, Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice (B.S.C.J.), 2003
- San Antonio College Law Enforcement Training Academy, San Antonio, Texas, Texas Peace Officer/ TCLEOSE certified, 1993
Office location for Harold T. McCall, Jr.
5707 W Interstate 10
San Antonio, TX 78201
- Rising Stars: 2018
Additional sources of information about Harold T. McCall, Jr.
Find me online
- “Let their remembrance be as lasting as the land they honored.” —Daniel Webster https://t.co/571NbIk5cS
- Enjoy your weekend. We know you've earned it! We're just a phone call away if you need our help. #WAYNEWRIGHT… https://t.co/1cDFedJARh
- Don’t settle for less. Receive the compensation you deserve! You pay nothing unless we win your case. Get your free… https://t.co/h9LJEhnJBR