Top rated personal injury attorney in San Antonio, TexasAlford & Clark Injury Attorneys
Practice Areas: Personal injury; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2013
Education: The University of Texas School of Law
Alford & Clark Injury Attorneys4538 Walzem Road
San Antonio, TX 78218 Visit website
Jacob R. Alford is a Texas-based trial and personal injury attorney providing his legal services to the people in several cities throughout the state of Texas, including Houston, Spring Valley Village, Garland, Round Rock and many more. He is currently a partner and attorney at the law firm, Alford & Clark Injury Attorneys in San Antonio. He has the experience handling a wide range of issues related to personal injury law, including wrongful death, workplace injuries and motor vehicle accidents.
A compassionate attorney, Mr. Alford is known for his empathetic approach toward his clients. Whether rich or poor, a personal injury sustained is equally painful and devastating to an individual, and he ensures to provide his clients with top-notch and quality representation. Appreciative of and happy with his profession, his highest priority is always his clients, and he understands the importance of making them feel at home and comfortable.
The University of Texas at San Antonio is Mr. Alford’s alma mater, and he obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science in 2010 and was included in the dean’s list. Later in 2013, he received his doctorate in jurisprudence from The University of Texas at Austin School of Law. He engaged in various activities at his law school and was a member of numerous societies as well.
Recognized by Texas Monthly magazine as a Top Attorney, Mr. Alford has been honored by various other organizations as well. He was included in the Ones to Watch list by the Best Lawyers and the TopVerdict.com consecutively recognized his settlements as one of the Top 100 Motor Vehicle Verdicts in the state of Texas. He is rated 10 on 10 on Avvo.
Mr. Alford holds memberships in organizations such as the Christian Trial Lawyers Association, the Houston Trial Lawyers Association and the Capitol Association Trial Lawyers.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2013, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.injuredtexan.com/attorney/jacob-alford
- Inductee, The Order of Barristers, 2013
- Member, MENSA
- Recipient, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, Top 100 Motor-Vehicle Verdicts in Texas
- One to Watch, Best Lawyers
- Top Attorney, Texas Monthly
- Super Lawyer, Thompson Reuters
- Elected, Mock Trial Director, Board of Advocates, 2013
- Recipient, Senior Mock Trial Champion, 2013
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers, Board Member, 2017
- The American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Membership Committee
- Capitol Association Trial Lawyers, Member
- Texas State Bar, Insurance Law Section, 2017
- Texas State Bar, Litigation Section, 2017
- State Bar of Texas, Member, 2017
- Houston Trial Lawyers, Member, 2017
- Christian Trial Lawyers, Member, 2013
- San Antonio Young Lawyers, Member, 2017
- Texas Trial Lawyers, Member, 2017
- Trial Law
Office location for Jacob Alford
4538 Walzem Road
San Antonio, TX 78218
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023