Michael R. Rowland
Top rated personal injury attorney in San Antonio, TexasKetterman Rowland & Westlund
Attorney Michael R. Rowland is a partner with Ketterman Rowland & Westlund law firm in San Antonio, Texas. Nationally recognized as one of the leading trial advocates in the country, Mr. Rowland has more than 19 years of legal experience, and he provides unmatched representation and support to clients throughout Bexar County and beyond who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury
· Wrongful death
· Insurance disputes
· Workplace injuries
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Rowland has achieved significant success advocating on behalf of those who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. This success is the direct result of Mr. Rowland's extensive legal knowledge and experience coupled with his unwavering dedication to helping his clients find the justice they deserve, and he always aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible for his clients whether inside or outside the courtroom.
From his efforts, Mr. Rowland has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his plaintiff clients, earning lifetime memberships in both the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. In recognition for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has received consistent designation as one of the Best S.A. Lawyers from San Antonio Monthly Magazine along with an AV-Preeminent peer-review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell and a Top 100 Trial Lawyers ranking from The National Trial Lawyers.
A 1996 graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, Mr. Rowland obtained his Juris Doctor in 2000 from St. Mary's University School of Law. He is licensed to practice before all Texas state courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Rowland is a member of the San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, the San Antonio Bar Association, the Texas Young Lawyers Association and the State Bar of Texas, among his other professional affiliations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
First Admitted: 2000, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.krwlawyers.com/attorneys/michael-r-rowland/
- B.A., Psychology, University of Texas at Austin (1996)
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International
- Director, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, 2007
- Texas Young Lawyer’s Association
- Federal Bar, United States Western Div. – 2003
- State Bar of Texas – 2000
- San Antonio Bar Association, Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- One of the premier local bar associations in the United States with a proud history of service going back more than a century, The San Antonio Bar Association is dedicated to its mission. To serve clients and the public with the highest degree of dedication and professionalism in the continuing pursuit of equal justice for all under the law.
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2011
- Texas Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters: Peer Reviewed, (2017)
- Rising Stars, Thompson Reuters, 2017
- Peer nominated on an annual basis, Michael Rowland has achieved Best Lawyers In San Antonio in 2008 and every year thereafter, as a personal injury lawyer in San Antonio and surrounding areas. His understanding of the law, combined with his meticulous attention to detail and professionalism have earned him this award among many others as an attorney, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, Best Lawyers In San Antonio, Scene in San Antonio Magazine
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Lifetime Member)
- AV Rated, Martindale Hubble, 2011
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Lifetime Member)
- Community Justice Program - Pro Bono Legal Services - Michael Rowland, along with other lawyers at the firm volunteer their time to the Community Justice Program (CJP) Family Law Clinic every year. The CJP provides help to individuals and families who are in need of legal help, but can’t afford the costs of legal services. These individuals are in dire need and meet certain poverty guidelines. We are truly grateful to be helping others in need, and look forward to participating each year and helping other individuals in need., 2016
Office location for Michael R. Rowland
16500 San Pedro Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78232
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022