Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in San Antonio, TX
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
An attorney at The Law Offices Of Maloney And Campolo, Paul Campolo focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. From the firm’s offices in San Antonio, Texas, he furnishes representation to clients throughout Bexar County and other parts of the greater metropolitan area. Admitted to practice in Texas since 1984, Mr. Campolo is also admitted to practice in Illinois and before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas.
Mr. Campolo provides forceful and effective advocacy on behalf of people who have incurred economic and non-economic losses due to the negligence of other parties. His cases have arisen out of incidents involving defective pharmaceutical and other products, premises liability, construction and oil field accidents, truck and other motor vehicle crashes, aviation accidents, and pedestrian knockdowns. During his distinguished career, Mr. Campolo has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation for his plaintiff clients through jury verdicts after trials as well as through favorable settlements that he has negotiated out of court with defendants and their insurance companies. His successful track record has earned him a great deal of recognition from his fellow members of the bar, including an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a "Superb" rating through Avvo. In addition, Mr. Campolo has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 for several consecutive years.
Mr. Campolo attended Texas Christian University and played on the school’s varsity baseball team before transferring to The University of Texas at San Antonio and receiving a Bachelor of Arts in 1981. He then pursued his legal education at St. Mary's University School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1984. After graduation, he was an assistant district attorney before entering private practice.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2011, 2020 - 2022
About Paul Campolo
First Admitted: 1984, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.maloneyandcampolo.com/about-the-firm/paul-campol...
- liver Wendell Holmes High School in 1977
- University of Texas at San Antonio, Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Texas Christian University
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers from 2011 through 2019
- SuperLawyer in 2011, 2020 & 2021, Texas Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated 2009-2021, AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated , MARTINDALE HUBBELL, 2021
- Nation’s Top 1%, Nation’s Top 1%, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- Illinois State Bar, 2011
Pro bono/Community Service
- Bexar County Family Justice Center Board of Directors, 2015
- Any Baby Can - Board of Directors, 2010
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, 2020
- Italian American Bar Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022