Top Rated Family Law Attorney in San Antonio, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2015 - 2016
A compassionate and strong-willed San Antonio, Texas, attorney, Rashin Mazaheri partners with the law firm of Dreyer & Mazaheri, PLLC, to provide the highest level of representation possible for clients who are facing stressful family or business legal issues. Clients hire Ms. Mazaheri to help them meet their legal needs having to do with:
· Family law: She offers families real and reasonable legal guidance in matters related to divorce, child custody and support, modification of court orders and spousal maintenance.
· Business law: She helps individuals and businesses navigate complex legal issues involving breach of contracts, bankruptcy proceedings, business torts, mortgage foreclosures, insurance litigation, and business formation and dissolution.
Fluent in English and Farsi, Ms. Mazaheri received her legal education from St. Mary's University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas, in 2006. She has successfully litigated a number of cases in the state courts of Texas since 2006 and has also appeared before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas.
Ms. Mazaheri has invaluable knowledge about the justice system and local court proceedings. She offers creative strategies and tries to resolve legal issues between parties outside court, keeping her clients’ costs and best interests in mind. However, she is aware that they may face difficulties coming to a mutual agreement and remains prepared to litigate cases in court, when necessary.
Giving back to the community she works and lives in is important to Ms. Mazaheri. She is an active member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, the State Bar of Texas – Computer and Technology Section and Family Law Section, the National Association of Counsel for Children and the San Antonio Bar Association.
As a result of her sensational client services, Ms. Mazaheri has received an “Excellent” rating on Avvo. More valuably, she has earned many positive reviews from her former clients.
About Rashin Mazaheri
First Admitted: 2006, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.dreyermazaherilaw.com/rashin-mazaheri-esq/
- State Bar of Texas
- Profession Committee for the State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- U.S. District Court’s Western District of Texas
Last Updated: 5/15/2022