Robert L. Rush
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in San Antonio, TexasRush & Gransee, L.C.
Practice Areas: Medical malpractice, Personal injury, Products liability; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 1989
Education: St. Mary's University School of Law
Rush & Gransee, L.C.310 S St Mary's St
San Antonio, TX 78205 Visit website
Filing a personal injury claim is about much more than simply seeking compensation: It’s about getting peace of mind. As founder of Rush & Gransee, Robert L. Rush is keenly aware of the difficult circumstances clients are in as they deal with the repercussions of events involving medical malpractice, construction accidents, defective products and motor vehicle accidents. As an advocate for people in San Antonio, Texas, he handles the full spectrum of personal injury law, including the following: brain, burn, birth, newborn, electrical, oil field, spinal cord and hospital injuries; nursing home negligence, dental malpractice, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital infections, pharmacy errors and defective medical devices and drugs; sexual exploitation, including that done by counselors and clergy; wrongful death; and insurance disputes.
With experience in state and federal courts, Mr. Rush is prepared to take anyone — from individuals to large corporations — to trial. His goal is to see to it that negligent parties pay for the damages they have caused, including physical harm, emotional distress and future financial losses.
For this thorough approach and proven results, Mr. Rush has earned the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell; he has an Avvo “Superb” rating; he is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; and he has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America. Additionally, the National Board of Trial Advocacy has certified Mr. Rush as a civil trial advocate specialist.
In 1986, Mr. Rush received a Bachelor of Arts from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He then graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law with a Juris Doctor in 1989, where he was invited to join the Order of Barristers.
Mr. Rush is a member of the Federal Bar Association and the San Antonio Bar Association.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Medical malpractice, Motor vehicle accidents, Construction accident
- 50% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1989, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.southtexaslawfirm.com/robert-l-rush.html
- Life Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum & the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2008
- Awarded the distinction of being listed in Best Lawyers, and Best Law Firms – US News & World Report in 2016 and again in 2017
- Recognized as a Texas SuperLawyer every year from 2010-present
- Identified as one of San Antonio's Best Lawyers by "Scene in SA" magazine under Plaintiff in Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice, 2005 - Present
- Rated AV-Preeminent – Peer Rated for the Highest Level of Professional Excellence, as listed in Martindale-Hubble
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Advocate Specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 1999
- National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers 2011 - present
- Life Member, Multi-Million dollar Advocates Forum
- Life Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Texas, 1989
- Member, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Member, San Antonio Bar Association
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1990
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Texas, B.A., 1986
- American Association For Justice
- AMERICAN BOARD OF TRIAL ADVOCATES
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- National Board Of Legal Specialty Certification
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Office location for Robert L. Rush
310 S St Mary's St
San Antonio, TX 78205
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2023