Top rated family law attorney in San Antonio, TexasBandoske & Butler, PLLC
Practice Areas: Family law, Appellate; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2005
Education: St. Mary's University School of Law
Bandoske & Butler, PLLC2634 Kerrybrook Ct
San Antonio, TX 78230 Visit website
Certified as a specialist in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Stephanie Bandoske focuses her practice exclusively on those types of matters. A partner at Bandoske & Butler, PLLC, she represents clients throughout Bexar County from the firm’s offices in San Antonio. Ms. Bandoske has been admitted to practice before all Texas state courts since 2005.
Ms. Bandoske attended the University of Maryland, College Park, as an undergraduate, majoring in psychology and receiving a Bachelor of Science in 1999. After earning a Master of Human Relations from the University of Oklahoma in 2000 and working with the U.S. Air Force as in a civilian role, she enrolled at St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, and in 2005 she was awarded her Juris Doctor, graduating in the top 25% of her class.
Ms. Bandoske spent several years with a San Antonio-area family law firm before co-founding Bandoske & Butler, PLLC, in June 2015. Since that time, she has devoted a significant portion of her practice to divorce matters, representing people whose marriages are coming to an end and who are thus having to deal with the related legal issues of property division, parenting, and child and spousal support. Her background in mediation allows her to guide her clients through that alternative dispute resolution process, but in cases where sessions do not produce a satisfactory result and informal negotiations have broken down, Ms. Bandoske will prepare the case for trial and argue on their behalf in court.
Ms. Bandoske has also helped clients who have already gotten divorced and who now need to have existing parenting or support court orders modified or enforced. Her overall successful track record has earned her a Distinguished* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and an “Excellent” peer review rating through Avvo.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasFamily law, Appellate
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights, Appeals
- 90% Family law
- 10% Appellate
First Admitted: 2005, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://sadivorceattorney.com/stephanie-bandoske/
- Texas Monthly Super Lawyer 2016 - 2020
- Texas Rising Stars, 2011 - 2015
- 32nd Annual Advanced Family Law Course, State Bar of Texas Professional Development Program, August 14 – 17, 2006, San Antonio, Texas. Selected by the College of the State Bar of Texas as its recipient of the Franklin Jones Outstanding CLE article for 2006
- War and Peace, Military Benefit Issues in War Time with co-author, James N. Higdon
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists: Board Member
- San Antonio Bar Association: Current member, Family Law Section – Vice President; Course Director for Extreme Family Law Seminar 2016
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section Member
- San Antonio Bar Association; Texas Family Law Section
- State Bar of Texas (2005)
- San Antonio Family Law Section Past President/Past Extreme Family Law Makeover Chair/ Member
- Texas Military Law Section Past Secretary/Treasurer
- Texas Association of Family Law Specialists Past Board Member/Member
- Chair - Extreme Family Law Makeover Seminar for the San Antonio Bar Association Family Law Section, 2015
- B.S., The University of Maryland, College Park, MD (1999), 1999
- Master of Human Relations from the University of Oklahoma, 2000
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2012
- Board Certified In Family Law By The Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
Office location for Stephanie Bandoske
2634 Kerrybrook Ct
San Antonio, TX 78230
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2015
Certificates and credentials
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Young aggressive family lawyer!”