Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in San Antonio, TX
As sole owner and managing attorney of Marquardt Law Firm, P.C., Todd Marquardt handles a range of business law and estate planning matters. He takes cases throughout the San Antonio, Texas, area, that involve matters such as guardianships, Medicaid, probate, real estate, veterans benefits, tax issues, trusts, wills and business formation.
Mr. Marquardt has more than a decade of experience helping people navigate complex issues. He strives to do more than simply advise and protect clients; he wants them to understand the process. Knowledge is power, and Mr. Marquardt's clients are empowered to make sound decisions about their futures.
Though Mr. Marquardt has an extensive practice, he recognizes that some people have legal concerns outside his scope. In those instances, he has an extensive network of attorneys to whom he can confidently refer people. He recognizes the importance of assisting people, even if that means sending them outside his law office.
For his customer service and proven track record of results, Mr. Marquardt has earned an Avvo "Superb" rating; and he has received the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell. After earning an undergraduate degree in government from New Mexico State University, he graduated with a Juris Doctor from St. Mary's University School of Law.
Mr. Marquardt is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the State Bar of New Mexico, the State Bar of Texas and the San Antonio Bar Association. Outside his practice, he enjoys spending time with his family, as well as playing golf and watching baseball.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 70%Elder Law
- 20%Estate Planning & Probate
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Business Organizations
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2020
About Todd Marquardt
First Admitted: 2006, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://marquardtlawfirm.com/our-team-of-professionals/
Pro bono/Community Service
- United States Bankruptcy Court of the Western District of Texas
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.
- San Antonio Coalition for Veterans
- San Antonio Bar Association
- New Mexico State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Member of the Rotary Club
- We give seminars free to the public., 2020
- New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, New Mexico, Bachelor’s Degree in Government
- Accredited attorney with Office of Veterans Affairs
- I wrote an article entitled, Reliance on Inadequate Government Programs and the Struggle for Long-Term Care, which was published in the National Academy of Elder Law Attorney’s Student Journal in May 2006, National Academy of Elder Law Attorney's Student Journal, 2006
Last Updated: 5/15/2022