Travis B. Terry
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Sugar Land, TX
Attorney Travis B. Terry is a partner with the Reed & Terry, L.L.P., law firm in Sugar Land, Texas. Board-certified in personal injury law by the Texas Board of Legal Secularization and possessing more than 26 years of legal experience, Mr. Terry devotes his practice to helping those who have suffered injuries or loss as a result of someone else's negligence to obtain the maximum amount of compensation they deserve.
A veteran of more than 1,000 personal injury cases, Mr. Terry has achieved significant success advocating on behalf of those adversely affected by automobile accidents, medical malpractice, dangerous property conditions and other preventable tragedies. Over the course of his legal career, he has taken on some of the largest corporations and insurance companies in the United States, and he has gained a reputation for his passion and dedication as well as his tireless work ethic and outstanding trial and negotiation abilities.
Honored for his impeccable professionalism and unwavering commitment to those he serves, Mr. Terry has received top rankings from his peers along with numerous positive testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients. In addition, he also earned admission as a Fellow with the prestigious Texas Bar Foundation, an honor reserved for only the top one percent of attorneys in the state.
A 1989 graduate of the University of Texas, Austin, Mr. Terry attended South Texas College of Law in Houston, where he received designation as a Top Speaker in the college's Mock Trial Competitions. He obtained his Juris Doctor in 1993, and the State Bar of Texas admitted him to practice that same year. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Along with maintaining a successful legal practice, Mr. Terry also remains active in his legal community, and he is a member of the Texas and Houston Trial Lawyers Associations, the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association and the State Bar of Texas.
About Travis B. Terry
First Admitted: 1993, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.reedterrylaw.com/about-the-firm/about-our-attorn...
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Recognized as a top speaker in law school's Mock Trial Competitions
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Texas, 1993
- American Association for Justice, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1999
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas, B.A. in Psychology, 1989
- 4 FAQ About Motorcycle Accident Lawsuits https://t.co/ZIH2KdJkMn https://t.co/cWyusWyqcK
- How an Insurance Adjuster Can Affect Your Personal Injury Claim https://t.co/FCttDhLL9Z https://t.co/dXPq2CSBHT
- What Are Pain Journals in Personal Injury Cases? https://t.co/p5b2EtW7ji https://t.co/onK6vY1lIg
- 4 FAQ About Survival Actions https://t.co/0RZdJcsv6Q https://t.co/AUDO9LEmqE
- 3 Safety Tips for Motorcyclists https://t.co/DPQIGuOAHO https://t.co/WmR2TMoEvf
Last Updated: 5/15/2022