Bobby Dale Barina
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Temple, TX
- Free Consultation
Attorney Bobby Dale Barina is the founder and owner of Bobby Dale Barina Attorney At Law, in Harker Heights, Texas. Board certified by the State Bar of Texas' Board of Legal Specialization in family law, criminal law and juvenile law, Mr. Barina provides exceptional advocacy and support to clients throughout Killeen, Texas, and the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Family law and divorce, child custody and support, visitation, spousal support, property division, and all other related matters
· Criminal defense for DUI and DWI as well as other types of felonies and misdemeanors, including drug crimes and federal offenses
· Juvenile offenses and child welfare matters
In practice since 1991, Mr. Barina established his law firm with a mission to deliver honest, caring and trustworthy counsel to clients during some of the most difficult and uncertain times in their lives. Along with maintaining a successful trial practice, Mr. Barina also utilizes mediation and other alternative dispute resolution techniques to help his clients resolve their conflicts in the most amicable and productive manner possible.
Through his criminal defense practice, he has focused primarily on defending those accused of DUI and DWI, and he has achieved a long record of success protecting the rights and liberties of his clients while mitigating the potential consequences they could face. He also has extensive experience handling DWI cases for military service members.
In all cases, Mr. Barina delivers the personalized attention and dedicated support his clients deserve while aggressively pursuing the favorable outcomes they expect. Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and exceptional service, Mr. Barina has earned numerous awards and honors from his peers as well as many positive reviews and referrals from his satisfied clients.
Mr. Barina received his associate degree from Temple Junior College in 1986 and his Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in 1988. He then attended the University of Texas School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1991. Along with practicing before all Texas state courts, he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, the Texas Supreme Court and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Fully committed to his practice, Mr. Barina is an active member of numerous local, state and national legal organizations, including the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and Bell County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
About Bobby Dale Barina
First Admitted: 1991, Texas
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Juvenile Section
- Member, Texas Family Law Foundation, 2007 - Present
- Texas, 1991
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1998
- Member, Bell County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1997
- State Bar College
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Criminal Justice Section
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Appellate Section
- Texas Academy of Board Certified Family Lawyers, 2001 - Present
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 1992
- Texas Bar Foundation, 1999
- Jordan v. State, 979 S.W. 2d 75, Court of App. of Texas, 1998
- Lloyd Thomas v. Jordan
- United States v. Meshack, 225 F.3d 556, U.S. Court of App. 5th Cir., 2000
- Child Witness Testimony, Juvenile Law Conference, Juvenile Law Section of State Bar of Texas, February, 2000
- The Texas Juvenile Lawyer's Trial Booklet, February, 2000
- Voir Dire and Jury Selection, Litigation and Trial Tactics, Co-Author, University of Houston Law Foundation, December, 1999
- Criminal Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Juvenile Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Temple Junior College, Temple, Texas, A.A., 1986
- University of Mary Hardin Baylor, Belton, Texas, B.B.A. in Economics & Finance, 1988
Last Updated: 5/15/2022