Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Texas City, TX
Shari Goldsberry is dedicated to providing effective legal counsel to clients at a reasonable cost and believes in treating clients as individuals with respect for their legal and financial situation. Ms. Goldsberry works aggressively for positive resolutions, while striving to limit the costs associated with litigation.
Complementing her excellent skills as a legal advocate, Ms. Goldsberry is a thoughtful mediator. Since hanging her own shingle in 2005, Ms. Goldsberry has achieved impressive results for her clients in a several disciplines of the law, including:
- Acting as trial counsel on jury trials, bench trials and private arbitrations.
- Handling complex civil litigation involving property disputes and personal injury, concurrently managed a seven attorney law firm.
- Writing appellate briefs in more than a dozen cases—including four Writs of Certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Representing appellate clients in oral arguments before the Federal 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Being selected as an amicus to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Supervising more than twenty law clerks.
- Acting as a third party mediator.
Shari’s practice also includes work for Child Protective Services. She has a deep passion for protecting children who are at risk and is grateful for the opportunity to serve these little ones, whose voice may not otherwise be heard.
About Shari Goldsberry
First Admitted: 2005, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.goldsberrylaw.com/our-attorneys/Show More
Last Updated: 5/15/2022