Randell (Randy) C. Roberts
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Tyler, TX
Randell (Randy) C. Roberts is an attorney at Roberts & Roberts, and he is located in the firm's main office in Tyler, Texas. Serving clients throughout the state, he focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, representing people who have sustained economic and noneconomic losses due to the negligence of other parties. Mr. Roberts has been certified as a specialist in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and as a specialist in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
Mr. Roberts made a name for himself in a wrongful death case when he took on a leading tire manufacturer for selling defective products, and his discovery of documents describing the problems led to what was at the time one of the largest tire recalls in U.S. history. Other matters that he has broad experience in have included truck and other motor vehicle accidents caused by driver negligence. His endeavors both in the courtroom and at the negotiating table have resulted in numerous sizable settlements and jury awards, and his fellow attorneys have taken notice. Mr. Roberts has received an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. In addition, he has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, and he is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Admitted to practice before all Texas state courts, Mr. Roberts is also admitted to practice before several federal trial and appellate courts, including the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States. His legal education came at The University of Texas at Austin School of Law, where he was a member of the Texas Law Review before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 1979.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About Randell (Randy) C. Roberts
First Admitted: 1979, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.robertslawfirm.com/attorneys/randell-randy-c-rob...
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelors in Business Administration (B.B.A.), Honors: Highest Honors, Outstanding Students, 1976
- U.S. District Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Fellow, College of the State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
Pro bono/Community Service
- Randy has served for more than 30 years on the board of directors of a local sheltered workshop for the disabled (n/k/a Goodwill Industries of East Texas, Inc.), as a Cub Scout leader for more than 15 years, and as a coach for a local high school mock trial team for more than 9 years. When time permits, he enjoys running.
- Taking Cases that Count, Weekend With the Stars
- Investigating Major Personal Injury Claims, Stalwarts' Hall of Fame
- Agency, Vicarious Liability and the Search for the Deep Pocket, Advanced Personal Injury and Insurance Law Seminar
- Informal Discovery Techniques, Advanced Personal Injury and Insurance Law Seminar
- Products Liability, Advanced Personal Injury Course
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocate, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Advanced Studies in Trial Advocacy (ASTA) Award, National College of Advocacy
- AV Preeminent 5.0 (out of 5 peer review rating), Martindale-Hubbell
- Texas Super Lawyers, Texas Monthly
- A+, Better Business Bureau
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers
- Certified by the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Certified as an Advocate by the National Board of Civil Pretrial Practice Advocacy
- Certified as a Diplomate in Legal Professional Liability by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Certified as a Fellow by the College of the State Bar of Texas
- Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified as a Diplomate of Trial Advocacy by the National College of Advocacy
- Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- @GoogleSmallBiz Please review your denial to remove this review. This reviewer is not talking about his experience… https://t.co/bOacxiq8Pu
- #Recall: Mercedes-Benz is issuing a “do not drive” recall for 292,000 ML, GL and R-Class vehicles from the 2006 thr… https://t.co/E4rSbiymVM
- Are some of your Instagram filters suddenly missing? Learn why in this interview of @justincroberts by @KVUE's… https://t.co/ZdsR0xrbRy
- #Recall: Tesla is recalling all models made in 2021 and 2022 to address an overheating issue that may cause the cen… https://t.co/qMsisUHIYg
Last Updated: 5/15/2022