Brian E. Lahti
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Salt Lake City, UT
An attorney at Lahti Helfgott, Brian E. Lahti represents clients in Salt Lake City, Utah, in matters of business litigation, construction litigation, civil litigation, securities litigation, intellectual property litigation and general litigation. With a focus on understanding the business end goals, he designs his representation, advice and counsel around the actions that businesses need to take to achieve those goals.
Mr. Lahti is admitted to practice in both Utah and California and before several federal courts. These include the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas; the United States District Court for the District of Utah; the United States District Court for the Southern, Central and Northern Districts of California; and the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal, 10th and 9th Circuits.
At Westminster College, Mr. Lahti graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics in 2008. He then moved on to the University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, he was a recipient of the Berkeley Law and Economics Fellowship and graduated with his Juris Doctor degree in 2011.
While in law school, he was a teaching assistant for Civil Procedure and Appellate Advocacy, and he worked on the Berkeley Technology Law Journal as an articles editor. During his successful career as an attorney, he has represented everything from small startups to Fortune 500 companies. Mr. Lahti also counsels clients on compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- 50%Business Litigation
- 10%Civil Litigation: Defense
- 10%Construction Litigation: Consumer
- 10%General Litigation
- 10%Intellectual Property Litigation
- 10%Securities Litigation
Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Construction Defects
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Brian E. Lahti
First Admitted: 2011, California
Professional Webpage: https://lhlitigation.com/
- California, 2011, Utah, 2017, US Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, US Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, US Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, US District Court Northern District of California, US District Court Central District of California, US District Court Southern District of California, US District Court District of Utah, US District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Westminster College, summa cum laude, B.A. – 2008, Dean’s List, Member, Omicron Delta Epsilon (National Economics Honor Society), Economics Major
- Elliot Collins v. Toyakoi Ventures, LLC et al. (Won $904,000 Jury Verdict after 2-Week Trial in complex business dispute including breach of contract, tortious interference and defamation) (2nd Jud. Dist. Ct. 2019), 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022