Ryan J. Schriever
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Spanish Fork, UT
Selected to Rising Stars: 2013 - 2015
Attorney Ryan J. Schriever is the founder and owner of The Schriever Law Firm in Spanish Fork, Utah. A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 15 years of total legal experience, Mr. Schriever provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout Springville, Spanish Fork, Payson, Nephi, Price, Manti and the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury, plaintiff
· Workers' compensation for claimants
· Family law and divorce
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Schriever has achieved remarkable success advocating on behalf of accident victims and their families, and he has recovered substantial compensation for those who have suffered injuries or loss on the job or as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. He has also helped numerous clients through the divorce process while protecting their rights and interests at all turns and helping them achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek efficiently and cost-effectively.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Schriever has earned top peer review ratings on Martindale-Hubbell as well as consistent designation as among the top 5% of attorneys in his region. He has also received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo along with many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2002 graduate of the University of Utah with a bachelor's degree in political science, Mr. Schriever returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law in 2005. While there, he was a member of the Journal of Land Resources and Environmental Law and the moot court.
Mr. Schriever is a member of the Salt Lake County Bar Association, Utah Legal Professionals and the Utah Young Lawyers Division, among his other professional affiliations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Family Law
- 10%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2015
About Ryan J. Schriever
First Admitted: 2005, Utah
Professional Webpage: https://www.schrieverlaw.com/about/
- Martindale-Hubbell Rated Attorney
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- For having supported and improved the standards and education of the defense bar, and for having contributed to the improvement of the administration of justice in the public interest., Exceptional Performance Citation, Defense Research Institute, 2013
- Utah Defense Lawyers Association, Past President
- 10th Circuit Court
- Utah Central Bar Association
- Utah Defense Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Utah Association for Justice, 2013
- Utah State Bar, 2005
- University of Utah, SJ Quinney College of Law, 2005
- Over $1,000,000 in personal injury settlements for residents of Spanish Fork, Springville, Payson and the surrounding areas, 2018
- Over $1,000,000 in personal injury settlements for residents of Spanish Fork, Springville, Payson and the surrounding areas, 2019
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Ryan was recognized by the Utah PTA in 2019 for his contributions toward encouraging fathers to become involved with their local PTA, 2019
- $140,000 personal injury settlement, 2019
- $425,000 premises liability settlement, 2018
- $150,000 personal injury settlement, 2019
- $100,000 car accident settlement, 2020
- $100,000 motor vehicle accident settlement, 2020
- $300,000 medical malpractice settlement, 2020
- We will treat you like family. You will have help every step of the way., The Schriever Law Firm, Injured Persons, Consumers, 2020
- We’re rooting for you Kim! Just keep at it! 😀 https://t.co/aEwdaP89wV https://t.co/aEwdaP89wV
- Talk to your kids. Be safe and smart! https://t.co/7xMuxXMo4C
- It is important that all drivers be aware of this significant change in motorcycle laws. #LeaveItToSchriever https://t.co/PR8fkziPPj
- Every once in a while, a legal matter results in a witty headline. https://t.co/TZuJJAHChD https://t.co/TZuJJAHChD
- Momentary distractions are the biggest cause of accidents. Be safe! #LeaveItToSchriever https://t.co/AsHYu7bTHv https://t.co/AsHYu7bTHv
- Congratulations to the Trump team who is taking credit for the longest stock rally in history—it has lasted 3,453 d… https://t.co/58m5tawtYz
- @realDonaldTrump Seems about right. You respect people who evade taxes because they are like you.
- @Clinchmc @MapletonElemPTA @NationalPTA @UtahPTAOneVoice Thanks Clint!
Last Updated: 5/15/2022